Reviews for Dragon of Dragons: Game of the Year Edition
FadilShameer chapter 33 . 7h
pls update already u
Rawrking chapter 24 . 4/14
this fic could be great if issei wasn't such a trash do-gooder and a time-looping failure...and fic wasn't dead
Best one ever. Ever ever ever pls male another one jist as plot twisting as this one plssssss because evrybody loves them even me so keep up the godd work man
xenosaiyan chapter 31 . 4/7
YES I FUCKING KNEW IT!

Sorry about the lack of reviews on the last two chapters, i was out of internet connection from reading in the car on my computer, only able to read with the fact that I loaded the story beforehand.

Worse, I couldn't even listen to my somehow prophetic anime osts.

loool
xenosaiyan chapter 25 . 4/6
Wait... A Reality Marble, by who? A dead Apostle... son of a bitch, Gaara's dad?! The Gold Sand guy?
And fucking This Illusion is playing from Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel. This Illusion. And it not being a genjutsu. Huh.
xenosaiyan chapter 24 . 4/6
I forgot to say it last chapter but
Fucking GILGAMESH is one of the anomalies? Well, this fanfic was fun while it lasted, not sure how I feel about the protagonist getting FUUUUUUUCKED when the King of Heroes pulls out God damn Ea.

This chapter begins now:
Dhampire? Is that Gasper?... Nice! Suprising twist too. Gasper growing up in a society with the MFucking OG Alucard as his leader. Not even funny how OP he would be.

That's fucking it, my playlist has attached itself into your story, it's an oracle for what is about to come.
This is what happened, i read Issei saying "I know someone who can," a Naruto OST comes on and Issei says "How do you feel about Naruto knowing you are skulking around?" And then I'm like holy shit. Then I came down here and typed this.

Damn, when Darkness was talking to Issei about power corrupting him, Amakasu Shiro Tokisada's theme came on from Fate/Apocrypha. Truly this playlist is... I don't even know. Like Soundbite from the Fanfic "This Bites!" by Xomniac with me being Cross. If you haven't read it, I recommend it.

Oh...Oh shit, my playlist is a bitch... playing Trisha's lullaby from FMA (the original) while the story about the parents abusing Murayama. Holy shit, that is dark.

By the way, if I'm not complimenting it enough, I really do love your story. I only tell these cause I think it's funny at least. Not sure how you feel about it.
xenosaiyan chapter 23 . 4/6
By the way, in case you didn't know I am putting together this review while I read the chapter

Together we stand, Divided we fall... the ost for when Issei(Cloud) was training Akeno, and the rest while also (torturing?) info out of the rainbow goddess. What an apt soundtrack from my playlist, it aint screwing around this time.

Oh no. Oh no no no no no. OROCHI-FUCKING-MARU! THAT SADIST?! DAMN IT!
AND DAMN YOU PLAYLIST! THE MOMENT I SAY SADIST, YOU PUT ON THE FUCKING BATTLE THEME FROM MIRAI NIKKI?!

Why is my own playlist making fun of meeeeee...

Oh wait, shit...

Blue hair and a "World Of Ice?" Including Lust?
And the Mirai Nikki Theme shifted to one from Akame Ga Kill? I'm having so many Esdeath vibes. But time stopping is opppppp
xenosaiyan chapter 22 . 4/6
"ONE PIECE IS REALLLLL!" -THE MOTHERFUCKING OG WHITEBEARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
The one piece reference! DIL-CHAN MUST HAVE COME TO MY HOUSE CAUSE I FEEL MY SOUL HEALING!

I'm not quite sure if my playlist screwed with me this time, so there's a good point/

Wait a second... didn't it play the very very strongest when kuina appeared... and she died giving that dream to zoro... which is kinda like Zoro's theme since he has a lot of badass moments in the series, even more than luffy...

I give up Silent Songbird-san
xenosaiyan chapter 21 . 4/6
Holy shit... playlist on point at the end.

The Super Saiyan God OST for the god of WAR! Kratos let's GO my OG!
xenosaiyan chapter 20 . 4/6
YOU KNOW WHAT... I give up... my life is destined to be a play thing for my own GOD DAMN PLAYLIST!

Naruto and Alucard scene when they were talking about tons of sex: Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, have a nice dream: Death the kid's theme from soul eater

When Koneko was punching Isser: "Now you feel like number one!" Number one from bleach

And fittingly enough, Murayama and Freed's scene: Hikari to yami, means light to darkness, from Fate
xenosaiyan chapter 19 . 4/6
Okay, I know that I shouldn't be doing this continuously but...
What the hell is up with my playlist.

It is mocking, MOCKING ME I SAY! IT PLAYED THE ULTIMATE SOLDIER WITH THE LEMONS LAST CHAPTER!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

Heh, at least nothing happened this chapter... I think... Shit... wait, what songs played this chapter?
xenosaiyan chapter 18 . 4/6
My playlist is mocking me. Right before the scene ended with Sona in the bath near the beginning, it started playing Mafushigi Adventure.

Wait... mocking me?

Oh dear God, my playlist really does have the Exodus Switch!

SHIT
sadly I have to agree with ArmouredxSaint and what I have read so far it's no longer a DxD and Issei wants to be a harem king and not sleep with anyone? Wtf, so where the hell is the lemons you promised us and all you have given us is fluff.I actually like the story but where's the parts you promised us I was expecting quite a bit of lemons in this story.
Hero100100 chapter 19 . 4/4
so far the story is really I have always had a problem with game problem I have with them is single player whatever happened to the multiplayer aspect of a storie.a lot of games nowadays have two to four players you can play at the same time and online you can play up to sometime sixteen players at once and sometime even more players.
xenosaiyan chapter 16 . 4/6
ooohhh, deaths, call me interested. No, Kokabiel was already a badass, you just made him more.

Then again, I know all of my knowledge of the DXD Universe from Fanfics and the wiki, and the fanfics made him sound pretty badass sooooooo

yeah

Also, I officially dub "EXTENDED ROYAL BLUE THEME" as the song for this battle.
2,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »