Reviews for Dragon of Dragons: Game of the Year Edition
ice cream of the gods chapter 29 . 7/17
Refuse so I Can die because the loops will just keep going his infinite possibilities will allow Issei to at one point or another to remember a past loop and he will do it right
Fullmetal11791 chapter 10 . 7/16
Sooo...

Peter Pan is, in fact, a horror story. Disney changed quite a lot to make it suitable for children when they made the movie.

Also, and this doesn't really effect the story, but not all animals are solely driven by instinct. In fact, most animals house cat sized and larger are smart enough to act on desires, good and bad. For example, racoons are evil little shits who enjoy drowning other small animals, especially cats. They do it for sadistic amusement, it's not instinctual.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 5 . 7/15
You know, i was so damn close to closing out this story when you started referring to Rias's and Akeno's vagina's as "their most sacred of places", and their "valley of truth" back in chapter 3. It was so fucking cringy, i couldnt believe what i was reading. Pushed on because for the most part, everything else was pretty well done.

Glad i did, this chapter was awesome, though i'm honestly pretty disappointed you're going to heal Tsubasa. Bit of a cop out imo and there arent nearly enough authors willing to pull some George R. R. Martin moves on this site. Still, im impressed you did commit to "killing" off a major character so early, even if its temporary.
I ship Raynare and Issei so hard. Their "romance" would be so twisted and wrong that I can't help but find it so beautiful and fitting for who they have become. I know you don't get anything out of writing fanfiction but I still hope you will complete this story one day. Some parts are a bit of a cluster fuck and the needless drama with Sona seems a bit silly and forced (I find it hard to believe she wouldn't understand his reasoning if he just bothered to talk to her), but the rest of your story more than makes up for it.
FadilShameer chapter 1 . 7/9
Please update already
Cool
That's fucked up, good story though
You did
Ero kami chapter 33 . 7/8
Why are all the good fics on hiatus. This is madness!
Naruffoku chapter 33 . 7/1
What the fuck is this shit. You've overloaded your story to the point of collapse I don't know what the fuck is going on... but I like your writing style so I can't stop reading this shit... fuck you
Naruffoku chapter 29 . 7/1
Wow. Can't issei still load save points? I don't get it he saved before so he can continue the game right? Or is saving pointless now? Also when does he get an extra life or are you done with that gimmick? This really pisses me off I just can't understand how you'll fix this but whatever do what you want...
Naruffoku chapter 1 . 7/1
Is freed zabuza's descendant somehow?
Nepuko chapter 1 . 6/29
I loved it. Best DxD gamer fic ever.
FadilShameer chapter 33 . 5/24
pleaaaaaaaaaaaaassssse
update already(note: this sentence is accompanied by pathetic sniveling and cryin)
FadilShameer chapter 29 . 5/24
you have a with words my friend
I love how you portrayed Murayama's story
I dearly hope u will update soon
making up the story in my head got boring after a while
2,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »