Reviews for Origins in Time
RexCaldoran chapter 23 . 4/15
good to see that ur back:D
looking forward to read more ;D
goddragonking chapter 23 . 4/14
RexCaldoran chapter 21 . 1/7/2018
the Ripple Effect? x) why i have to think about Butterflies? ;D
Amateraszu chapter 20 . 11/4/2017
beautifull chapter, it was very deeply moving.
looking forward very much to reading lots more.
keep up the awesome work
RexCaldoran chapter 20 . 11/3/2017
"thumbsup" at 3am x)
RexCaldoran chapter 19 . 10/9/2017
ok I haven't rewiewed when I read it first despite the fact it was a kind of early birthday present for me xD and a good too xD after all you uploaded this a week before my B-Day.
so keep it up, i think we all appreciate your efforts. also bleib am Ball :D read'ya
RexCaldoran chapter 18 . 6/21/2017
Ok reading every single of your storys i must say you are on the same level with the other great writers here on FFN. Weiters like StarvingLunatic or KingInYellow for example. I tip my hat to you.
Amateraszu chapter 16 . 2/8/2017
awesome story, looking forward to reading alot more.
keep up the great work
scifijoe chapter 16 . 2/5/2017
Dang, what a story! Shego going all out. Gracie going all out! What a cliff hanger...:(
scifijoe chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Shego thinking: "If I tell Gracie about Kim's Goth days, I'll get a whipping. . . . . I'LL DOOD IT!".
Now Gracie's band needs a new Drummer.
goddragonking chapter 11 . 8/11/2016
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
goddragonking chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
scifijoe chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
You know that this is not to nice to Possibly leave us like this. You know. I never did see Dino Riders so I have no idea what to expect. My, My what is happening to Zoe.
scifijoe chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
Someone better hope that The Doctor shows up. (#'s 3, 4, 7, 9 or 12). A normal vakay for the Possible's, Not in this Universe. Hey, now that I think of it, Shego could be stuck in a Trek or Whoverse type of situation. Very Interesting.
goddragonking chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)