Reviews for A Stain in Time
petabread chapter 20 . 8/15
Really sorry to hear that you stopped writing this! I read it all in one evening, i was just soo hooked.
Glad to hear that it's getting re-written though and I will be looking it up the very minute i'm done here.
Please continue writing, you have an amazing written voice, and gave such great life to your characters.
All the best
MaharetLyn chapter 20 . 7/13
Your writing is amazing. Yes there were a few mistakes, but that's why things are usually edited. When a book gets published, the author sends it in, it gets edited by 3 different people before being sent back to the author. The author fixes the mistakes and sends it back to be exited by 3 more people. Then it goes back to the author one last time before a final check, then published. This is fanfiction. You are one person writing for the enjoyment to you and others. You don't get paid. The critics who don't enjoy the little mistakes in the story, should try writing one this interesting themselves and stop picking on you!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 20 . 3/23
I really enjoyed this I liked your other writings so much that I read this even though it wasn't labeled complete. I am sorry that people gave you such a rough time. I didn't find any issues that were any sort of detraction from the story. I am very happy that you found your passion again.

I am in the process of writing a harry potter cross over with supernatural and while Hermione is my all time favorite person to throw into other worlds, my main character is an OC so its going to be an adventure.

I look forward to your future writings.
alliesmiley2 chapter 20 . 3/2
love reading about your passion! I'm glad your strong and won't let some negative reviews hold you back! remember there are readers of your stories who love them and don't commentcan't wait to read what you write next
bbonin chapter 18 . 1/29
Oh no
bbonin chapter 15 . 1/29
Does Sam know she's the hermione granger? He said Sirius!
bbonin chapter 13 . 1/29
I'm really enjoying hermione in this story!
bbonin chapter 12 . 1/29
Lol hermione and Crowley!
bbonin chapter 11 . 1/29
I always liked Gabriel :)
bbonin chapter 9 . 1/29
lol don't drink unless you're dean!
bbonin chapter 2 . 1/29
Wonder why she can't die hmm
Rebekah tink chapter 20 . 1/24
please update soon
krn0895 chapter 19 . 1/16
I'm so sad that you feel like stop writing something you love for people who shouldn't even be allowed to criticize. I just want to say that I loved this story and it's a shame that others don't appreciate
cheyeneb chapter 20 . 1/11
Cant wait for an update. I'm in love with this quirky Hermione
wiccawoman chapter 20 . 1/10
So glad to see you back! Can't wait to start reading your fictions again. :)