Reviews for A Stain in Time
Burrrrrrrrrn chapter 19 . 2/2
hey love, just here to say that I love your story but I get that the hate sometimes it's too much, if one day you want to come back for this then you'll have me to read everything but if not. Well thank you for this anyway!
leitora2 chapter 20 . 1/19
Wonderful story and beautiful speech. Hopefully I will be reading more of your storys.
Harry-Potter-Addict-595 chapter 20 . 1/19
love this stortly please continue
BookwormKW chapter 20 . 1/18
Love this story! I think you did a fabulous job:)
petabread chapter 20 . 8/15/2017
Really sorry to hear that you stopped writing this! I read it all in one evening, i was just soo hooked.
Glad to hear that it's getting re-written though and I will be looking it up the very minute i'm done here.
Please continue writing, you have an amazing written voice, and gave such great life to your characters.
All the best
MaharetLyn chapter 20 . 7/13/2017
Your writing is amazing. Yes there were a few mistakes, but that's why things are usually edited. When a book gets published, the author sends it in, it gets edited by 3 different people before being sent back to the author. The author fixes the mistakes and sends it back to be exited by 3 more people. Then it goes back to the author one last time before a final check, then published. This is fanfiction. You are one person writing for the enjoyment to you and others. You don't get paid. The critics who don't enjoy the little mistakes in the story, should try writing one this interesting themselves and stop picking on you!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 20 . 3/23/2017
I really enjoyed this I liked your other writings so much that I read this even though it wasn't labeled complete. I am sorry that people gave you such a rough time. I didn't find any issues that were any sort of detraction from the story. I am very happy that you found your passion again.

I am in the process of writing a harry potter cross over with supernatural and while Hermione is my all time favorite person to throw into other worlds, my main character is an OC so its going to be an adventure.

I look forward to your future writings.
alliesmiley2 chapter 20 . 3/2/2017
love reading about your passion! I'm glad your strong and won't let some negative reviews hold you back! remember there are readers of your stories who love them and don't commentcan't wait to read what you write next
bbonin chapter 18 . 1/29/2017
Oh no
bbonin chapter 15 . 1/29/2017
Does Sam know she's the hermione granger? He said Sirius!
bbonin chapter 13 . 1/29/2017
I'm really enjoying hermione in this story!
bbonin chapter 12 . 1/29/2017
Lol hermione and Crowley!
bbonin chapter 11 . 1/29/2017
I always liked Gabriel :)
bbonin chapter 9 . 1/29/2017
lol don't drink unless you're dean!
bbonin chapter 2 . 1/29/2017
Wonder why she can't die hmm