Reviews for Dancing in the Green
Anon chapter 1 . 5/31
Great story, very well done!
guest chapter 1 . 5/27
ioh my goddd such a good fic. Thank you so much for this
Goose chapter 1 . 5/11
Typical Harry/Daphne story.
Kazbaby chapter 1 . 1/26
I absolutely loved the pace and evolution of them all growing into such close friends.
TimothyB chapter 1 . 1/13
I absolutely love this story. I really hope you make a sequel one day. Definitely one of my favorite stories!
dannymask chapter 1 . 1/12
awsome story wondering how your gonna expand this in a squeal though
I would LOVE to see this continued. Beautiful story!
adamantiumsleep chapter 1 . 12/20/2019
Really good story, intense, focused and warm.
Loved the slight changes to events caused by his friends.

Some things were very bluntly written, characters outright saying some analysis of the story, very unsubtle. It wasn't to bad though, just a rough edge that could be edited out.

Loved how Daphne developed as a character.

Thank you for writing this, very engaging and I cared for the people very quickly.
AlernateReality chapter 1 . 11/27/2019
Dude... such a cliff hanger. Gotta choose a gf
Veronice chapter 1 . 11/7/2019
Great story. Thank you.
George1892 chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
Nice one-shot. Probably good that you ended it before the relationships got messy
Forestor chapter 1 . 10/16/2019
Really good story. I'm glad you decided to end it before any dating/harem could occur since that seems like a messy situation. However I can't help but want more so I'm a bit conflicted. Good job.
CTRI chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
wow this is a really cool story :D
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
Normally I'm not a fan of "Harry dumps Ron, finds a group of girls from varying backgrounds who are better friends" plotlines, but that's because they're usually poorly-written romance fics. In contrast, this story has well-written friendship, which I love. It's also not bashing Ron and instead having him react pretty much how I'd expect canon!Ron to react. And all the romance and sexuality brought into the story actually seems to fit for someone their ages. A lot better than most fics set in this time period, at least.

That's not to say it's perfect, of course, (Why is Ron still his hostage? Is Daphne actually realistic? I really doubt the hostages were in any actual danger. etc.) but unlike most of this kind of story, the good parts definitely outweigh the flaws. Honestly most of my problems with this are just that I've read similar, worse stories before, so certain things feel cliche.
Dragon-bait-2001 chapter 1 . 10/4/2019
Really enjoy this story. I really liked the interactions between the characters. Here's hoping there's still a possible sequel.