Reviews for Dancing in the Green
Lolkar chapter 1 . 6/6
This was very well done. Its good to see so much happier Harry.
norahc1 chapter 1 . 5/11
Daphne green grass isn't a dark haired slithering she's blonde
K chapter 1 . 5/1
Good story. Very enjoyable. Please look up the correct use of apostrophes.
Himanshu.99 chapter 1 . 4/20
Boring and full of old cliches
Wolfsvain chapter 1 . 4/1
I liked this it was very good.
jaqmaq77 chapter 1 . 3/13
I like it...
Nineteen Years Later
Harry was sitting watching as his seven year old twin Vella daughters ran in and hid behind his chair. "What did you do this time?" Two voices innocently answered, "Nothing father." Harry sighed, as an irate blue haired Fleur and a green haired Daphne entered, a laughing Hermione and Padma following, each carrying a toddler in their arms. Daphne Frowned, "Girls?" she said. "No girls here Mother." said one while the other yelled, "It was a Assident." "Hermione stifled a giggle and said, "An Accident!" To which the twins said, "Yes mother." Harry sighed and waved his hand, fixing their hair back to blonde. He sighed again and in a long suffering voice he said, "Thank Merlin the other 14 are off in Hogwarts. 18 kids! Maybe I should go muggle and get the snip." Hermione and Padma mumbled, "Should have thought of that three months ago..." Harry stared at them as they blushed and looked at each other with a giggle. Fleur groaned. "You too?" Harry just looked at the three in shock, then said, "Please tell me its not twins again." The three looked sheepish and looked away. Harry groaned then looked at Daphne. She blushed, and stammered, "Quins." Harry bent forward and banged his head on the coffee table... repeatedly and hard. "When?" "Halloween."
He grinned and held out his arms for hugs... "Well... looks like were moving to a bigger mansion again ladies..." he said with a sheepish grin.
Osmodious chapter 1 . 3/13
What an excellent little story! A great plot and you really worked all the girls in as very important pieces of the group...and very well done character development in such a short word count! I would love to see how they would help him going forward, and would love this to be developed into a full novel length, but it is so well done as it is. Really just a well done story overall, thanks for posting!
Nice story, like it ! One thing though:

Common misconception:
French 'voler' English both 'to fly' and 'to steal' (weird double-sense but that's how it is...
Vol de mort means theft from death and not flight. Flight from death in the sense of fleeing would be Lord Echappedemort
rey29 chapter 1 . 2/28
Nice story! Really liked the part you can keep teenagers as teenagers.
Sparkling Ramtemis chapter 1 . 1/29
Wonderful, fluffy story. Thank you. Now I have to look for anyother story you wrote (came here from the DH-Community)
GreenEyesAreAwesome chapter 1 . 1/24
awesome story, i loved it.
what i don't understand is the romance tag since there are no relationships apart from friendships.
it would be great if you or someone else could continue the story, i think it would be worth it.
4fundaore chapter 1 . 1/19
Thanks.
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
stupid quitter if Effects and Side Effects was my story I would of finish it so fast too bad I don't pick up a failure leftover story
Charlee56 chapter 1 . 12/17/2020
Nicely done!
Mamamoo-is-Queen chapter 1 . 11/27/2020
idk about y'all but this story in my view getting more n more to harry n his harem having a get togetherXD