Reviews for Dancing in the Green
JimSilver chapter 1 . 9/29
Oh my gosh, so beautiful! Damn I love those good feels!
Chiku11 chapter 1 . 9/27
Do we have a continuation for this?
CarolWim chapter 1 . 6/13
This is a truly great story. Wonderfully done.
Rishie chapter 1 . 5/28
This story is excellent. I really enjoyed it, but it would be great to see a sequel, to see how they helped each other get through the war and which one Harry chooses, unless he chooses all of them.
tieflin chapter 1 . 5/22
This was so good! I love how close they all became and how much they helped each other. Would love to see a sequel. And I could totally see this ending up in a pairing with any of them, a polyamorous relationship, or even neither with them all just being lifelong friends. Two of my favorite ships are Flowerpot and Haphne, though, so either of those would be great.
archangel7431 chapter 1 . 4/25
good story
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 3/7
thanks
cravingsforthesoul chapter 1 . 3/4
Boy do i wish this fanfiction had a sequel on how things go on after this in the war !
Andrew4815 chapter 1 . 3/3
This is a very good shortish story, but could you please consider breaking up into ~5k word chapters? It's very difficult to navigate if you don't read it all at once, especially on mobile devices
archangel7431 chapter 1 . 2/10
Very good. Unique
theonewhosalts chapter 1 . 2/5
As I finish this wonderful story it just leaves me wanting to see this group tackle the rest of the problems Harry will face in the coming years in the fight against Voldemort. They would be a group to be feared. I adore the bond you've formed between Harry, Hermione, Daphne, Padma and Fleur. Their reasons for coming together felt natural and the friendship that came from that as they tried their best to help Harry prepare. He has his own small family and I can only imagine is an honorary member of the greater families of his friends as well. Really it was great to see them attending the tournament and the whole return to the Chamber of Secrets expedition was fun. Also him running down all his brushes with death with his new friends was hilarious. I imagine anyone in that school would've had the same reaction if he just sat down and talked about it.

I'm not going to lie and say I didn't think it could be heading towards a polyamorous route the closer I got to the end. He has a lot of titles to share and you already had Daphne speaking of alliances/business propositions. But I did like that it ended on showing their affections for one another but keeping the focus on them just being there to support/comfort each other for the moment. Harry is still opening up more and with them around him it will be an easier journey in being able to share his emotions and curb his nerves. It was very sweet all around. The pride Hermione has for Harry was nice.

Hopefully if you feel inspired you might come back and do a sequel in the future. You left some nice openings for what might happen like Fleur talking about seeing what she could do to help with Sirius and their potential broom business. Either the following Hogwarts year or just one set in the future with little glimpses of moments that happened in the years gone by. But if not I'm really happy to have spent my night reading this. Thank you for sharing!
OkBoomer147 chapter 1 . 1/26
Mate!
This was brilliant!
Maybe right a sequel...?
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 12/3/2021
An excellent must read GoF! A few plot holes, but if there is a sequel, it should fill them in.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 9/28/2021
Great story loved it from beginning to end can't wait to see what you do next!ยก!
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 9/27/2021
Thanks for a great read! Very nicely done.