Reviews for Dancing in the Green
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
What a wonderful story. I was really hoping that Harry would defeat Tom in the graveyard with all his training during the year. Thanks for sharing!
ProfessorPedant chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
A sweet, enjoyable story. Not even looking at the other reviews I can guess there are a number of requests for a sequel. I will add mine. This is an interesting premise and seeing how the politics of 5th year play out with Harry having a broader support base. The relationship issues could be done either realistically (where Harry ends up with a single girlfriend (possibly from the group, possibly not)) or go the Harem route.

Would be an interesting read.
HappyPig chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
A very enjoyable story with well written characters. Thank you for the hard work you put I to this.
darthapprentice chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
You know this is the finest 4th year story I've ever read. I don't want to request a sequel because that will kinda ruin my imagination to your AU.
Vegasman59 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Now we need the following story s!
N7sdr93 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I loved this story! Do you plan on writing a sequel to this?
Penguin Thug God chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
yay awesome.
Kuramaster chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Type your review here...
Temporal Knight chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Well this story was awesome! I really liked how you started off with a small little twist of Daphne ordering Harry to be her escort and how that ended up snowballing into Fleur, Padma, Idiot!Ron (granted that's basically canon), collecting the basilisk, saving Cedric, and myriad other extreme offshoots. It was a heck of a lot of fun and everything actually made logical sense. The writing was well done and nearly everyone was very well fleshed out. I think the only person who really wasn't fully rounded was Padma though Hermione and Daphne's depth and Fleur's shear fun factor more than made up for it.

I have a really hard time telling who you were intending for him to eventually get with in the future since really Hermione, Daphne and Fleur all seem to be front-runners though if you weren't going for the harem ending I would be EXCEEDINGLY surprised.

I really, really hope you come back to this 'verse and do Year 5/6/7 or just finish off the plotline with the next story! Please write more for this!
Cenright chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
That was a good one-shot. Well done making it into something that doesn't need a sequel.
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I LOVE this story and hope there is more. This is professional A grade Awesomeness!
LettyToretto21 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
great story.
LettyToretto21 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
sequel?
kewr69 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Great story
noylj chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
That was nice, but not complete
Thanks