Reviews for Dancing in the Green
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Hmm. Very nice story. Bit of romance (or at least leading that way) but not mushy at all.

Slightly AU, but perfectly believable. I was wondering if Hermione was going to catch AD casting the spells at night. Ron makes more sense.

Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
well that was lots of fun, well written and different enough to surprise pleasantly.

Thanks for sharing
Srathor chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Damn good story. I wish there was more.
yrfgd chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
A really excellent story and quite a deviation from canon. It would be nice to see a year 5 continuation.
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Sorry for the double post, I had expected to be re-directed to the login when I clicked the post review button.

This was an excellent and wonderfully enjoyable replacement for canon - far superior to most fanfics. Thanks for giving Harry a plausible and logical team to help him develop his potential. I appreciated your restraint in not suddenly awarding super powers, just making use of what was already there and available with some logical preparations.
I truly hope that you will choose to write a sequel, as the coven of Harry and team would be awesome.
thanks for this beautiful late Christmas present.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
thanks for this beautiful late Christmas present.
thekingofsweden1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
An enjoyable one shot. Massively oversized for a one shot, but still enjoyable. Would like to see a sequel to that at some point, it's certainly open for it.
starboy454 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
excellent story so far and please you can't just end it their
Kingdark chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
C'mon! Are you telling me that this is IT? All the changes you made with all sort of possible consequences and this is where you end it? Shame on you!
Le Chasseur chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Really nice story. I can easily imagine what could happen next, but you finished this in a good point. The butterflies of Daphne's actions were really well handled, as was the characterization. Except maybe Ron, but even then it was done with a good dose of logic. After all, he isn't the most reasonable.

I would like to see this continuing. Figuring the evolution of dynamics in Harry's groupe would be a treat I figure.

See you next time !
JModulator chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Nice.
I love this fic.
Thanx.
amortentiate chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Good story. Worth a read definitely. :)

It just needs a few more chapters I think. Now that the little group as survived this year how will they tackle the next year and its accompanying challenges. So I would definitely urge you to write more of the same when the Muse hits you.

And by the way, Welcome Back. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This was a nice and relatively peaceful story. I enjoyed the inter-house relationship you've built here and I would love to see this fleshed out into a novel-length tale. Thanks for writing.
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This was rather fun. I'd like to see your idea of how the saga would progress from this point onwards ;-)
Quietlovingman chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I realize this story is marked complete, but I would love to see a continuation from this point... Excellent writing i really enjoyed it.
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »