Reviews for Dancing in the Green
Sylvezar chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
wow this is a really cool story :D
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
Normally I'm not a fan of "Harry dumps Ron, finds a group of girls from varying backgrounds who are better friends" plotlines, but that's because they're usually poorly-written romance fics. In contrast, this story has well-written friendship, which I love. It's also not bashing Ron and instead having him react pretty much how I'd expect canon!Ron to react. And all the romance and sexuality brought into the story actually seems to fit for someone their ages. A lot better than most fics set in this time period, at least.

That's not to say it's perfect, of course, (Why is Ron still his hostage? Is Daphne actually realistic? I really doubt the hostages were in any actual danger. etc.) but unlike most of this kind of story, the good parts definitely outweigh the flaws. Honestly most of my problems with this are just that I've read similar, worse stories before, so certain things feel cliche.
Dragon-bait-2001 chapter 1 . 10/4/2019
Really enjoy this story. I really liked the interactions between the characters. Here's hoping there's still a possible sequel.
InsertGenericNameHere chapter 1 . 9/24/2019
This story was great, thank you!
rmcsquared chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
One of my favourite ever Harry Potter fan gic, I re-read it regularly and it never loses its charms. Would really love to read more from this universe. Thank you for this grwst story
mekareami chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
I enjoyed this story and am sad it ended here. thanks very much for writing
Enforcer209 chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
I have read this story a couple of times now and I really enjoy it but I do have a slight criticism it would be nice if it was broken up into chapters
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 6/26/2019
This was an very fun take on year four. It was a great read.

Cel
Crypt chapter 1 . 6/14/2019
I can’t believe you end the story here. Why?!

I love this story, and all the characters are very real and believable. I just don’t understand why end it here, with no clear ending to the story.

Thanks for sharing, but I won’t lie - I am disappointed
Phillies2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2019
very good one-shot, I'm gonna need some expansion of this though... does he end up with all of them?
Gvagore chapter 1 . 5/5/2019
This is one of the only stories I've read where I actually buy the friendship between characters, I very much enjoyed this, thank you.
AD Lewis chapter 1 . 4/20/2019
An interesting take on Harry's fourth year. I really enjoyed reading it :)
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 3/23/2019
Since Harry pointed out that Lily's protection is gone, he should be able to skip summers in Durzkaban from now on. I hope he is able to enjoy the company of his lovelies all summer long.

I really enjoyed your story. You elevated the typical TWT tale by giving Harry a far more pleasant year than he is generally treated to in most Tournament stories. He has made new friendships that should help him in year five. Rita has also not been around, spreading her poison.

I wonder if the lack of fatalities and slanderous Prophet stories will make a difference in how year five goes. Perhaps the Toad will not be in residence next year. We can only hope.

Thanks for a very enjoyable read.
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
Oh. Damn. Until I got to the end I was still convinced this was just the first chapter of a longer story. I habitually read stories with chapters having word counts in this range, so that wouldn't have surprised me...
Anyway, excellent story, hoping for a sequel, will be checking out your page for anything else you've done, keep up the good work.
lindleya1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
This is one of my favourite stories, I swear I reread it every few months or so, I absolutely love it. I would really enjoy seeing a possible sequel to this if you ever felt like writing one. Maybe of the summer, with with the girls' support with the trial after the dementor attack, or with 5th year and Umbridge.
242 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »