Reviews for One Good Man
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 11/18
eh. the klingons war with the cardassians under the manipulations of the founders went rather well without support from the federation. they kicked their asses, in fact. the truth is that the cardassians are a minor power at best who would get utterly destroyed by the klingons or romulans, let alone a federation that wasn't half-aszing it.
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 11/18
honestly, Picard has always been my least liked captain. narrowly beating out Janewsy
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 11/18
while an interesting story, I just don't think that the federation would ever allow any version of Khan roam free. if nothing else, Section 31 would never stop trying to assassinate him. or recruit him.

also, with few exceptions, the klingons are scum that the galaxy would be better off without, whose interpretation of honor seems to change based off of whatever is convenient to them.

also, given the time period, and the fact that you have them thinking that they are barbarians, I'm somewhat surprised you don't have Curzon Dax be the diplomat dealing with them. the klingons rather liked him, after all.

and if Khan really wanted to be incendiary, he'd have named his ship after General Sherman rather than John Brown.

also, I really that it's most likely too early in the timeline, but I just got the picture in my head of Khan heading towards Cardassian occupied Bajor.
Mastersgtjames chapter 9 . 9/1
Really wish this had been continued.
Mastersgtjames chapter 8 . 9/1
A little bummed that we have seen no involvement/mention of Q, or the Borg so far.
gginsc chapter 9 . 8/17
Interesting and enjoyable.
Vercalos chapter 9 . 11/15/2020
I have to say, I really enjoyed this little story. It was a fun diversion and what-if story to read.
Ar-Kaos chapter 9 . 10/24/2020
absolutely outstanding story, excellently written and wonderfully new, thanks for sharing
Zekkers chapter 9 . 7/24/2020
They should make something like this as one of the new movies.
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
Just read this - I've often thought that the best way for the Borg to behave is to play hard to get: "I'm sorry, the Borg Collective is not taking new memberships at present...," pretend that anyone who wants to join isn't up to their exacting standards, and wait for idiots like the Federation to demand membership.

Your version works well too, but it needs something more to lure in the suckers.
crocket chapter 9 . 10/17/2019
brill be nice if khan met kirk again when kirk came out the rift and neither die in end of that episode maybe both go into rift with some crew to be pulled out when needed
Reichenfaust chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
This story showcases all that is right with Star Trek in the face of all that is wrong with in the Creative Writing Department of the Star Trek Kelvin Timeline.

Even with Discovery, they are changing the historical content, doing it and telling us all to shut up and give them our money...

I wish more people involved and liking 'Trek would read fanfiction and find stories like Rorschach's. This Khan story, really showcases how much potential people have to do good in the universe.
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 5/7/2019
May I say, I think I much, much MUCH prefer your version? The Federation idly sitting by and letting people die when they could stop it royally ticks me off!

This story was beyond awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed it, how convoluted it was and how amazingly far reaching. And the HUGE cast of characters! I am in awe, that's all there is to it. Kudos!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 9 . 3/21/2019
awesome Blot this tory is what a good man can do keep up the unbelievable writing. can't wait to read your next fantast6tic chaPTER.
Brad
Fugacity7 chapter 9 . 1/18/2019
This story caught me by surprise. I seldom see really well written Star Trek fanfic. I should have expected something of quality since you were behind it though. Yes - yes - I realize you did a fair amount of collaboration to produce the final product but it's still very much to your credit.

Also I noticed it lacked your usual delightful insanity. You stuff is just so friggin' fun to read. It's almost addicting.