Reviews for One Good Man
Camilo The Great chapter 9 . 1/2
This story is a damn good re-read. A gleeful balm in a shitty world
Erik chapter 9 . 11/28/2017
Still one of the best stories I’ve reac, well done and thank you.
pinks99 chapter 6 . 11/7/2017
pinks99 chapter 5 . 11/7/2017
Great chapter, thank you!
pinks99 chapter 3 . 11/6/2017
Thanks! :E
pinks99 chapter 2 . 11/6/2017
Great story-don't usually read startrek fic, but I like this.
pinks99 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Nice fic!
Partsu chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
How did this escape my notice!?
This is awesome, and you should feel good for making such an awesome first chapter!
Favorited and Followed. Now of to read rest of this.
Endorfinator chapter 9 . 8/29/2017
This story has made me cry and laugh more than I have in months. Thank you for that.
Delathen chapter 9 . 8/13/2017
Holy crap you got me to cheer for Khan!

Awesome as always, and I feel more than a bit sheepish that it's taken me this long to read this :)
obliviated fan chapter 9 . 7/20/2017
Finally got around to reading this. Glorious, and I would love more stories along these lines. Not necessarily ST-verse, of course.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2017
"I am Fnord, son of Knurd, House of Dis, Ambassador to the Federation,"

oh fuck you i can't breathe
Tjin chapter 9 . 2/6/2017
I like it, lots of fun without really using the Dues ex that is KHAAAAAAN! your focus on him being a good man rather than a perfect warrior was well done.
Araytigre chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
Loads of Fun, it is always fun to tweak the noses of all the "Pencil Pushers" that seem to think that "They" are running things, and that They know what is best. Too bad that Jim didn't get to have a little more "air" time, but you can't have everything. Was also a little surprised that a few more of the Crew of the Enterprise like Pavel, or Hikaru (who we know at least became a Ships Captain), and others weren't seen either. Thank You. TTFN
Raved Thrad chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
Khan Noonien Singh as a paladin - who'da thunkit? I've enjoyed your more humorous writing, but I have to say that you have an excellent talent for drama, too. I've felt my eyes grow moist at some of your writing here, and felt my breast stir at others, too. Bravo, sir!