Reviews for One Good Man
EkaterinaSteele chapter 9 . 11/1
absolutely loved this story
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 9/15
...great power? the cardassians are a minor power, at best. anyone of the three actual great powers could crush them like a bug if they had the will: the Federation, the Klingons, and the Romulans.
AnthonyR89 chapter 4 . 9/15
...yeah, the klingons aren't really known for treating their prisoners well. seriously, you might as well have them be held by the Romulans.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 9/14
I probably would have went with Sherman, rather than Brown.
keht.jelicho chapter 9 . 8/11
Oh, and what about an Omake where Kirk hears from Picard about all Khan has done since his "death"? Or a meeting/message sent to Khan by Kirk in the "Next Generation" portion of the Generations movie?
keht.jelicho chapter 9 . 8/11
loved the story, and the universe. Curious how they will deal with the wormhole (and if they ever find a way back to Mirror Verse)
TyanataDraven chapter 9 . 6/2
I have absolutely enjoyed this story from the beginning. One thing that has popped into my head as I've read this is how the alternative universe of the original series beginning with the new movies and Chris pine is Kirk how that Kirk and everybody would have dealt with this Khan after having dealt with such a sadistic Khan.
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 11/18/2021
eh. the klingons war with the cardassians under the manipulations of the founders went rather well without support from the federation. they kicked their asses, in fact. the truth is that the cardassians are a minor power at best who would get utterly destroyed by the klingons or romulans, let alone a federation that wasn't half-aszing it.
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 11/18/2021
honestly, Picard has always been my least liked captain. narrowly beating out Janewsy
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 11/18/2021
while an interesting story, I just don't think that the federation would ever allow any version of Khan roam free. if nothing else, Section 31 would never stop trying to assassinate him. or recruit him.

also, with few exceptions, the klingons are scum that the galaxy would be better off without, whose interpretation of honor seems to change based off of whatever is convenient to them.

also, given the time period, and the fact that you have them thinking that they are barbarians, I'm somewhat surprised you don't have Curzon Dax be the diplomat dealing with them. the klingons rather liked him, after all.

and if Khan really wanted to be incendiary, he'd have named his ship after General Sherman rather than John Brown.

also, I really that it's most likely too early in the timeline, but I just got the picture in my head of Khan heading towards Cardassian occupied Bajor.
Mastersgtjames chapter 9 . 9/1/2021
Really wish this had been continued.
Mastersgtjames chapter 8 . 9/1/2021
A little bummed that we have seen no involvement/mention of Q, or the Borg so far.
gginsc chapter 9 . 8/17/2021
Interesting and enjoyable.
Vercalos chapter 9 . 11/15/2020
I have to say, I really enjoyed this little story. It was a fun diversion and what-if story to read.
Ar-Kaos chapter 9 . 10/24/2020
absolutely outstanding story, excellently written and wonderfully new, thanks for sharing