Reviews for One Good Man
Endorfinator chapter 9 . 8/29
This story has made me cry and laugh more than I have in months. Thank you for that.
Delathen chapter 9 . 8/13
Holy crap you got me to cheer for Khan!

Awesome as always, and I feel more than a bit sheepish that it's taken me this long to read this :)
obliviated fan chapter 9 . 7/20
Finally got around to reading this. Glorious, and I would love more stories along these lines. Not necessarily ST-verse, of course.
"I am Fnord, son of Knurd, House of Dis, Ambassador to the Federation,"

oh fuck you i can't breathe
Tjin chapter 9 . 2/6
I like it, lots of fun without really using the Dues ex that is KHAAAAAAN! your focus on him being a good man rather than a perfect warrior was well done.
Araytigre chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
Loads of Fun, it is always fun to tweak the noses of all the "Pencil Pushers" that seem to think that "They" are running things, and that They know what is best. Too bad that Jim didn't get to have a little more "air" time, but you can't have everything. Was also a little surprised that a few more of the Crew of the Enterprise like Pavel, or Hikaru (who we know at least became a Ships Captain), and others weren't seen either. Thank You. TTFN
Raved Thrad chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
Khan Noonien Singh as a paladin - who'da thunkit? I've enjoyed your more humorous writing, but I have to say that you have an excellent talent for drama, too. I've felt my eyes grow moist at some of your writing here, and felt my breast stir at others, too. Bravo, sir!
MikeL59 chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
I enjoyed this story very much! I always saw the canon version of Khan as a villain that you could
almost sympathize with in a way. Your alternate version of Khan is a truly heroic figure. I hope you
see fit to write more in this version some day.
HighValour chapter 9 . 9/30/2016
... Now I really want to see what happens next. I really want to know what happens during 'Deep Space Nine'... I want to see how Picard's meeting with Kirk goes (how would Kirk feel about the 'Path of Kahn').

Once again you've written something that really, really gets me back into fanfics, Thank you.
MWRANDOM chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
Excellent work.
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 8/28/2016
This was a fun story.
Osprey Eamon chapter 9 . 8/18/2016
Great fic. Your take on alternate Khan and his crew and the quest against the forces and evil and apathy is highly satisfying.
Random number generator chapter 9 . 7/21/2016
Irena Sendler, Witold Pilecki - Thanks for this little bit, tiny but nice to see it.
dialNforNinja chapter 9 . 7/19/2016
I'm sad to see a wrap called on the fic, but it's a decent conclusion to the major ongoing plot, so it's certainly better than just pushing on until all enthusiasm and creativity is lost, as happens with all to many fics, and for that matter many TV series. A marvelous exercise in having (to do a title drop) one good man call the Federation on its bullshit and in so doing inspire others to follow, and more htan that to step in and act when simply being called out does not bring about the needed changes.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
London Knight .
You realise you had me pissing myself laughing five words ( and one number ... ) in !?
Fastest . Hysterics . Ever !
Started reading L,L & LL! And wanted a break ... and here I am . Hope this is up there with your best stories ;-)