Reviews for One Good Man
ffntfy456 chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
I'm enjoying this story a lot and it's not going the way I imagined it would in the first chapter. Good job on keeping me interested and surprised. I'm looking forward to more.
Wargasm36 chapter 5 . 1/29/2016
Such a beautiful and moving story, it had me in near tears at how much of a difference the right minded person can make, thank you for reminding me to look out for others.
landerprime chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
The story like most of yours is Awsome. The cardassian occupation was 50 years in length and Khan was looking late 50's in Wrath. How is Noonian looking so good?
Kehlan chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
wow! Just wow! This story is incredible, Ive just read the whole thing through and loved it. Thank you for sharing it.
Ldysabella chapter 5 . 1/25/2016
I'm enjoying this story thuroughly. The political posturing and ramifications are fascinating. I like the way you've laid out the Path of Kirk and designed this Khan's organization of his people. The way he relates to the Klingon Empire is so appropriate. It all feels right. I look forward to seeing how far you take this plot.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2016
Nice chapter.
The Nachoman chapter 5 . 1/24/2016
The Next Generation? Aren't you a couple decades in the past for that? I mean, I don't have a timeline at hand, but I do remember that, when Sisko took over DS9, the occupation of Bajor had lasted decades.
And well, I also don't remember the occupation to have been so brutal. Although I would understand you exaggerating it, to showcase North Korea's extermination camps.
Tankr chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
Very well done chapter. Love the story and how its playing out. 1 question. I think you posted a character with 2 ranks in chapter 5. You listed Nakamura who served under James Kirk as an Admiral then as a Commodore later on in the chapter. Other than that this kicks ass.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
I still like what you're doing with this and how you're going thru time, connecting things together that's known from the ST universe. Depending on how far you go, I could see a young Picard showing up at ST academy in a decade or so, based on the fact that you showed Boothby.

Thanks for sharing!
Kevin
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
Thanks for the update.
Glad to see this story wasn't turned into cliched bashing of the Starfleet and that Khan still respects 'Kirks' Way' and encourages the others to work from within the system.
Lookin forward to see more.
SirKaid chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
This series is just getting better and better. I think my favourite scene of this chapter was when the Bajoran was practically begging Khan to save the Cardassians as well. It would have been so easy for him to have become a racist after all he had been through, so seeing him ask for the Cardassians to be saved too really drives home how they're all people and have the same right to life and liberty as the rest.
dialNforNinja chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
The general instability of the canonical Trek timeline is beginning to show, it seems - even tiny deviations alwyas were enough to throw things wildly off the track in any episode dealing with it, so that's hardly a surprise.

I particularly like the immediate response that Cardassian dissidents must also be rescued from internment, rather than lumping them together with the rest of their species, by the way. It makes it clear that even if some of it is cultural arrogance and complacency, there really is some degree of social maturation over our modern one, for someone as badly treated as that to think in that way.
Fibinaci chapter 5 . 1/22/2016
This continues to be so nice, especially the callbacks to people we knew like McCoy.
anotherboarduser chapter 5 . 1/22/2016
This chapter is really well written.

I think the details, setting and points of view from different characters adds together into a good chapter.

I enjoyed reading them a lot.

Although I think Scotty might not have died (like in the Dyson’s sphere) as he would actually be busy helping this Star Trek Khan after he retired…

How the Bajorans actually wanted to help those Cardassians who are just as oppressed as they are sounds really interesting.

The part about Andorians and some other part about the support of this Star Trek Khan within the federation is different…

While the entire course and outlook of the federation be changed? People and star fleet is now being changed, what would be the result of the difference… Also, couldn’t the Andorians have an Andorians volunteer group (like from the Andorian Imperial Guard) be send to help like how America sent the American Volunteer Group to China during the Second World War?

So many interesting possibilities…

I look forward to reading more.
graynavarre chapter 5 . 1/22/2016
I am really enjoying this story.

If you are still naming ships, would you consider John Rabe who helped save many people during the "Rape of Nanking." After the war, he was considered by some to be a living Buddha.
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »