Reviews for One Good Man
rakaduani chapter 9 . 1/6/2019
I have lost track of how many times I have read this story. I cried twice on this last readthrough. I still love this story and enjoy the heck out of it. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/12/2018
So i dont know if you even bother to read reviews anymore but i hear the company owning start trek is considering a new show about good khan in the mirror mirror universe and tried to sell the idea as ' one good man in a glaxy of evil'

Sir you have meta'd the original. They are about to steal your fanfic and make moolah off it lol
thekillingperfection chapter 9 . 10/12/2018
One of my all time favorites on this site. I can't help but keep coming back to it over and over.
serialkeller chapter 9 . 8/4/2018
This was great, thanks for writing :D
Hank1967 chapter 9 . 7/8/2018
Outstanding story! I really wish this would have been sent to Star Trek Continues and turned into a movie before CBS and Paramount took the screws to the fan film universe. It would have been epic! It was a worth end to a great character!
MTDL chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
I find myself suddenly reminded of an episode of ST: TNG wherein a person who was an anti-Federationite said in his final fairewell middle finger to Picard something along the lines of "You're worse than the Borg could ever be! You don't just assimilate other peoples, you make them enjoy it! You're the happy smiley borg!"

*shakes head* Thanks for the "what if Khan was actually good?" experiences!

Good luck on whatever projects you're currently working on and apologies for the unsigned review; my computer capable of signing in is in the shop.

Magnificent the Destroyer Lord (email: )
Storiesdr chapter 9 . 3/21/2018
Sincerely hope there will be a sequel. Thank you for many hours of pleasure reading your stories.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
We are the Borg.
Resistance is futile.
We will help you.
But only if you want.
reddir chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
I wasn't sure what sort of story would come out of a Star Trek fanfiction, but it is Rorschach's Blot so I figured it wouldn't be too bad.

I just got past the McCoy's report to Kirk and the intro lines of the Klingon girl trying to stand and and totally psyched now.

THIS is the badass feel that a ST story needs. I am so ramped up to see what these heroes get up to.

Also, that Omake! I had no idea how much I needed to see this version of the Borg.
Anon Of The Sea chapter 9 . 1/2/2018
This story is a damn good re-read. A gleeful balm in a shitty world
Erik chapter 9 . 11/28/2017
Still one of the best stories I’ve reac, well done and thank you.
pinks99 chapter 6 . 11/7/2017
pinks99 chapter 5 . 11/7/2017
Great chapter, thank you!
pinks99 chapter 3 . 11/6/2017
Thanks! :E
pinks99 chapter 2 . 11/6/2017
Great story-don't usually read startrek fic, but I like this.
271 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »