Reviews for One Good Man
dialNforNinja chapter 9 . 7/19/2016
I'm sad to see a wrap called on the fic, but it's a decent conclusion to the major ongoing plot, so it's certainly better than just pushing on until all enthusiasm and creativity is lost, as happens with all to many fics, and for that matter many TV series. A marvelous exercise in having (to do a title drop) one good man call the Federation on its bullshit and in so doing inspire others to follow, and more htan that to step in and act when simply being called out does not bring about the needed changes.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
London Knight .
You realise you had me pissing myself laughing five words ( and one number ... ) in !?
Fastest . Hysterics . Ever !
Started reading L,L & LL! And wanted a break ... and here I am . Hope this is up there with your best stories ;-)
Lord Sia chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
A pity if this really is the end of this fic. It was, as all great stories are, too short.

Also, double bonus for the Picard omakes. Best captain, by far.
The Nachoman chapter 9 . 5/31/2016
Thanks for one amazing story.
DocCBM chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
One of your best stories. Truly spectacular.
SSGRet chapter 9 . 5/27/2016
I adored this story. I always thought both canon Khan and Picard were such a waste of potential. Each at the opposite extreme and each just as guilty for different reasons.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
Great story and fine ending :) Thank you for writing this story .
anotherboarduser chapter 9 . 5/20/2016
I like this story. It is enjoyable to read.
Fibinaci chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
Nice, especially the Kira and Garik cameos. I would have liked a scene where Khan gets to see, and deal with his people seeing, all the lives lost at wolf 359, and his reaction to the same.
Difdi chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
Somehow, I suspect those three in the omake will become the new diplomatic outpost crew on Nimbus III...
l4w chapter 9 . 4/29/2016
Outstanding story

I was wondering how you were going to end this fic and I feel that you found a good place and a style that I appreciator the ending. Considering how large and growing the Star Trek-verse is a place to stop is actually a difficult prospect.

Again, thank you for your time and words, I hope to read more from you soon.
Jhotenko chapter 9 . 4/28/2016
I normally prefer to be more specific, but I loved pretty much everything about this chapter. From Worf's plot line, to finishing the story off with a "KHAAAAAAAN!" Everything was fantastic. You and your team have written a wonderful universe into existence.

I look forward to your next project, whatever it may be.
Navn Ukjent chapter 9 . 4/28/2016
Nice ending for this fic.

It was quite engaging despite my lack of knowledge about ST.
Kehlan chapter 9 . 4/27/2016
I have very much enjoyed this story and am sad it has come to an end, albeit a very satisfying end. I will look forward to reading anything else you write.
Anansii chapter 9 . 4/27/2016
Oh good, I was afraid this story was over with the last update. Loved it, and I'm sure Bobmin would've appreciated the dedication.
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »