Reviews for And Thanks New Beginning
Mie779 chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
oh how wonderful you had made a sequel this was great... you really does have a great talent for writing... keep it up
Kktjones chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
Just went back and read Merry Not Christmas and this sequel. Just as lovely and festive as I remember. Thanks for sharing these wonderful stories with us!
CSColifer Fan chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Loved both this and the prequel. Any chance you'd consider writing a further story set in this universe... what happens next...
andria chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
loved this sequel thought it was perfect
Flslp87 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Loved this and it's companion story. Sweet and special
Kmomof4 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Thank you for the follow up.
alice chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
So sweet and just the sort fluff I needed today. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Loved this. Love how you wrote the dynamic between Captain Swan and Snowing, as well as Captain Swan and Liam and Laura. I could use many more chapters in this universe to develop their love story. This really was lovely and so enjoyable.
Invrwroteit chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Oh this is so great! I love this version of them :) I definitely wouldn't complain if you wrote more...
SLimac chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Absolutely wonderful! If that book is real it is certainly one that every child should read! I've loved all your chapters for this little verse and this was a great ending. I love anything with Liam in it and you did a great job with him! Well done!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
This is a wonderful conclusion to the not Christmas story, sweet and hopeful with the promise of many many years of happiness for Emma and Killian. Thanks for writing.
PATRLC chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
I was so excited when I found out that you had written a continuation of Merry Not Christmas, and I wasn't disappointed. What a perfect recap to your terrific story, and you definitely know your characters. Both of them trying not to rush anything, but falling more in love with each other. The scene with them Reading that Thank You story was perfect and had me tearing up. A perfect recap. Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Tabletworocks chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Omg love this! Love David's threat to shoot him. Love Liam's gentle warning about Killian's heart! Thanks for sharing:)
OnceSnow chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Loved the epilogue and the whole fic. Happy New Beginnings to you!
nowforruin chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Awww. This was such a cute end and the perfect bookend.