Reviews for Make Your Own Fate
StolenPotato chapter 5 . 4/8
I am very glad I read this 3
Yari Cullen Kuroo chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
Daaaamnn that was fuc&# good! I loooove it so much!
Amethystfairy1 chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
YAY! Happy ending~ Good job with this story I loved it so much! :D Wonderful!
sunkeepsmiling chapter 4 . 4/30/2016
Your explanation of how the soulmates, truemates and several names on one person is very interesting in a good way. :) I just want them to figure it out already and be happy. Bokuto talking to Kuroo and Kenma about their relationship and how it works for them seems like something he would do next...Or maybe his or Akaashi's parents.
Amethystfairy1 chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
Love it! They finally made up, so sweet! Please update soon!
Mukuro-LeonHeart chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
yaaay an update. I love this
RY16 chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
YESSS That's some great advice his mother gave him, to be honest when I'm struggling with a relationship or something in this area (which at this rate will be never) I hope my mom or someone else is there for me too.
Honestly, this chapter was so adorable and I was so nervous and afrad for these sweet boys when I started reading it but now I'm so happy!
Great job at maing me cry, no but really, this is a great story, believable, well-built! Kudos!
Amethystfairy1 chapter 3 . 3/29/2016
AHHHHH So so good! I love this story so much you have to update soon please! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
Dawwwww. So cute. Thank you for the chapter! It really made my day. :) Keep up with good updates at your own pace. XD
Amethystfairy1 chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
OOOH Akaashi made the first move! :D I honestly thought you were gonna have him and Bokuto wind up being truemates, but I like how you played it off with Kenma being the soulmate and them just deciding to be best friends instead. Although I could definitely see them together. Nice chapter, so glad you updated this, update again soon!
Amethystfairy1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Awww, I read the KuroKen version and I loved it and now I want to see this one completed, please finish it!
imnotcheap chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
This story is super cute so far and thought provoking. love it .
XxTealJadexX chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
asdfghjkl
i neeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddd the uuuuupppppppppppddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Bere.Lel chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks bruh
Tytanyadragonseeker96 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
The format seems to be wrong. I think its html. Looking forward to it being corrected. I absolutely love your akaashi and bokuto