Reviews for Regrets
Kuro Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was sweet. I feel bad for Severus, though. He obviously misses her.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
great story
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Oh I do hope you are alright now. And I love this story as with all the others. Thanks for taking the time to share and to give us warmth and sadness all in the space of one story.
BabyRuth chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I cryed with this sounds like something that happened to my best best freind who is a update soon
LSMunch chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I don't think anyone could stand osing sombody they love once, let alone twice.
Droxy chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
lovely writing
Lhunruniel chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Great!
Definitely you have a future as a writer.
I wish to read a creation from your own. You know, your own story and characters.
citta Ragazza 1010 chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
My god that was depressing fluffly yes but depressing none the less! thats all i have 2 say BYE
Deeble chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Just a note to let you know how much I've enjoyed your stories - I'm looking forward to more.
Sparky the Wonder Turtle chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
This was really great too... I'm really sorry about your cancer- even though you wrote this a while ago- get well soon :)
Arwench chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Strega-

Is the cancer gone? In remission? I sure hope so. You've continued writing, and that's definitely a plus for the "healed or in remission" side. Never mind me. I've had too little sleep and too much sugar. Speaking in fragments. Not making much sense. Uggh... Please Email me sometime to tell me how you're doing or just to chat a bit. Two months until Canada Day! Two months and three days to Independence Day! Happy Easter, Passover, and any other holiday you might be celebrating at the moment. We've just passed by the Jewish Memorial Day for the Holocaust, Yom Hashoah. Remember our six million who were slaughtered like steers. Never forget!

The constant force,

Rebecca Natalie Arwena Granger
aurora borealis1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
I love it. *sniff* Heart-braking and sweet. That's all I can say.
padfootsbitch chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
another great tale! Oh! I can see him geltly clasping the ankh (sp?) with his eyes closed, lips slightly apart.[shiver]

you did a great job in so few words letting severus speak his mind.

Hope your surgery goes/ went well! Heal quickly!

Sirena Black
houdinishideaway chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
You have cancer? Oh my gosh! I will say a prayer for you tonight! I really liked your fic, it was very sweet and emotional.
wallyflower chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
A beautiful story. I think we all regret that you're taking a break, but I wish you the best of luck; we look forward to your recovery.