Reviews for Just In Time
natters chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
Good fic
D3bbi3c chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Happy New Year to you and thank you for a wonderful story. Here's hoping for many more from you in 2018.
Tom Knutson chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Just in time! ! ! ! HAPPY NEW YEAR! ! ! Thank you for your totally enjoyable stories.
AngelLonginus chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
"Dying to see me Beckett? ". Loved this story! Loved Lanie'sart in it...just loved the whole beginnings of a Caskett love story. As usual, you out did yourself.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Kate huffs, buries her face in Castle's shoulder to hide the flaming skin of her cheeks.

Awww those two are adorable. All the steps forward!
Thanks
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
I like the emotion here, and Lanie, totally in character! :-)
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Outstanding! Her trip up the stairs made up the distance Castle couldn't cover on his own!

Wonderful stuff!
SparkleMouse chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Guess who's 18 million years late on this?!

New Year's Eve party. He wouldn't miss it." - I'm so upset we've never seen him throw a NYE party. It would be awesome. Especially at the bar.

Oh, but on the upside, I won't have the time to see Meredith either." - LOLOL. Poor Meredith.

her, how happy she can make you, and I think – from what I've seen recently anyway – that it goes both ways," Alexis admits, fidgeting with the sleeve of his jacket. "The way she looked after the bank blew…" His daughter's sentence trails and he doesn't push, even though he wants to. Badly. - I love how you're writing Alexis' dialogue. I can hear her and yet it's so much better than the obnoxious Alexis of season 4.

Castle waves to his daughter as he steps onto the sidewalk and then begins his race down the street. - Yassss. It's like a movie.

THIS COUNTDOWN TO THE KISS IS A LOT OK

"I told you once that I would do anything you needed," he murmurs, his breath warm on her cheek, coating her lips in heat. "Including nothing, if that's what you want." - Shut upppppp. Ugh.

"Katherine Beckett, where the hell did you – oh, girl!" Lanie exclaims, clapping a hand over her gaping mouth. "I knew you were dying to see him but damn." - Haaaaa. Awesome.

Too sweet. Love it.
corlando chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
I just loved this. Any chance we can get the continuation where they go back and actually talk and Kate tells him about hearing what he said when she was shot? Please! :)
MustBeAWriter chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
oh my gosh, HOW DID I MISS THIS? this is so sweet and beautiful, I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Aww so beautiful
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Excellent stuff! A happy 2016 to you!
Meg Moore chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
So incredibly lovely! My heart feels all squishy now. :)
Teri chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Enjoy a fic to the old days. Good job.
EllaNight chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Wow! I absolutely loved this! Thanks so much for your amazing writing!