Reviews for Chance
evan17w chapter 71 . 2/7
Aww. That was a good friendship chapter.
yoyo1324567 chapter 70 . 12/24/2020
Loving the story, and even though I hated the protagonist in the beginning for our obsession over her old Tema, you fleshed out her character enough to make us empathize with her.

Can't wait for the next chapter! (Tournament arcs are always great)

Happy Holiday season!
byeloren chapter 66 . 11/15/2020
favorite son type vibes
byeloren chapter 65 . 11/9/2020
wow I’m your favorite son that’s awesome thanks mom
Fanana chapter 51 . 6/21/2020
I read chapter 51 a few days after it came out and thought it’d be a long while before another. I was wrong. Thankfully. I love this series and I hope these continue
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6/2020
Because they don’t want you to die Evelyn! It’s a bit quick, but not too bad.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2020
I think she needs to calm down and take it a little slower. She should focus on training, and I can’t blame her for looking for her old team, but that ain’t going to happen and she should just accept it and keep her options open!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2020
I like how she won’t get the exact same pokemon - it’s impossible for her to guarantee that they're the same anyway! And now she’s got chimchar. Hmm I like infernape, but torterra is always no 1 for me. Not because it’s better than the others in terms of battling, but i prefer its design, although infernape is pretty lose...
Fanana chapter 51 . 10/9/2019
1.) you can trade and trade back
2.) happy to see this chapter
What Lies Beyond chapter 51 . 10/7/2019
It's not a thing in Pokemon Go, and good luck trying to do it via GTS or Wonder Trade, but it's really quite easy to trade a Pokemon to someone and then have it traded back-it's just a little time-consuming in earlier games due to menus and cutscenes. And as long as you have a Pokemon Bank account, whole hordes of Pokemon can be transferred from game to game at once-though this doesn't trigger evolution in those species that require trades, which is something of a double-edged sword.

The chapter's looking good. Interested to see where the story goes from here.
A human being chapter 50 . 9/22/2019
If you have already uploaded the actual chapter 50 (bc prologue) then it is not showing up. I just want to say that I love this series and I hoe u can upload the next chapter (if it isn’t just my tablet acting up.
Incognito Albatross chapter 46 . 5/20/2019
Whoa. Looks like things just got serious (or maybe they didn't, maybe in the next chapter time will immediately resume, but I doubt you would do that). You know, this reminds me of how my Platinum game broke, right after I beat Cynthia for the first time - the game just kept randomly freezing up until it became unplayable. The first time I noticed this, I was flying to Sandgem - the screen stayed on white for way longer than usual, and then the music cut out, as if the player character had just realized that time had stopped. I had to turn the game off and start the post-game all over again, sort of like traveling back in time. I got back to the place where I'd left off, and then a little past that, because I hadn't been that far in the first time, but then it happened again, right in the middle of a battle - I had just commanded my Rapidash to use Fire Blast on a trainer's Yanmega, when right before Rapidash attacked, everything stopped again, and a few seconds later the music cut off. Similar to how time freezes in the middle of a battle for Evelyn too, and only she's aware of it.
Honestly, one of the reasons I love Evelyn as a character so much is because of how relatable she is. Reading some of the things she struggles with (especially the whole Megan thing), I couldn't help but think, hey, I'm not the only one who has moments like that! And thinking, "What happened to the old me?" is also very relatable for me, since I've stopped being a kid (although I miss it) but I'm not an adult yet, either. All in all, Evelyn is amazing.
I sometimes wonder if Barry will ever come into play - or is Evelyn his equivalent/replacement in this story? Because I could see that.
Guest chapter 46 . 4/30/2019
lol lucas is totally jealous of evelyn. idk i think evelyn should stop chasing after lucas... hes not the samw kucas as the one in your timeline. the lucas now is a different person idk an alternate timeline lucas? and ok but thomas and evelyns friendship is so cute. platonic for now... but i get tge vibes that theyre developing smth,,
Mal chapter 41 . 2/20/2019
So many hugs. I feel your pain. I've lost 2 friends, whom i thought to be close friends, and I have 3 distent friends, now, and its just lonely. but I do have 2 lovely dogs and a wonderful fiance, and my family, so I'm not alone, it just feels like I am due to the loss.

So... erm... yeah. I get you. Take your time.