Reviews for Chance
oof chapter 41 . 4/3
keep up the good work :P
Mal chapter 40 . 2/28
yayayay! congrats. I love having story ideas. glad you're not giving up on this story. take your time.
Mal chapter 38 . 2/28
I found myself distent with this chapter... I can't quite put a finger on it, but I'll try, but only because I want to help you... Not because I'm tyring to tear down your hard work.

*takes a deep breath*

So first, the chappie felt a bit info dumpy. I felt as if the conversation with Megan was off. It didn't go at all how I'd expect. If my best friend told me that they had been traveling through time, I'd be like, "whaaaaat! Tell me more." Instead of playing it all cool. Don't get me wrong. I'm super happy she finally told her, but I dunno... Just felt a bit distent. But maybe that's how you intended it to be.

A bit too late now, but good luck with exams
Keleri chapter 39 . 11/29/2017
"What the hell was that? Why did I react so strongly? I thought I was over this!"

(cups hands) GAYYYYUH

Yessssss Evelyn and Thomas have a nice friendship. Get out there and save the world already nerds!

Hope your midterms went well! Good luck on finals!
Keleri chapter 38 . 11/29/2017
Cynthia and plot stuff, noice. JUST TELL CYNTHIA LOOKER YOU NEED HER FIREPOWER
Guest chapter 37 . 9/11/2017
Thomas best boy, hands down. I like Evelyn's character but I hope (no pun intended) that she realizes that her Lucas isn't the same person as the currently alive Lucas. Once again Thomas Best Boy dont me
Keleri chapter 36 . 8/31/2017
(hands clapping emojis) LET EVELYN WEAR A SUIT

Nice, a fun battle between rivals with some achievement (dual evolution) without being too fraught. Hahaha, I hope Hope (eyyyyyyy) intended to evolve using the shiny stone, that might be a weird surprise for her. LUCAS STOP BEING A JERK

YOOOOOO anytime, there's a terrible lack of reviewing in this fandom, not like when I started. Hope the reviews weren't too annoying and they bumped up your review count at least. ;)
Keleri chapter 35 . 8/31/2017
Nice, I like how the tournament has badge brackets instead of just being locked to 8-badge trainers. Professor Carolina is brisk! I guess she doesn't have tenure yet. ;) Hopefully Evelyn and Looker can recruit Cynthia to the cause, I bet she could make short work of Team Galactic. CYNTHIAAAAAAAAA
Keleri chapter 34 . 8/31/2017
Ooooh, pokemon getting trapped in pokeballs is scary! I like Evelyn sloooowly introducing battling to Hope, it's easy to forget from the games that putting pokemon that have just hatched into battles has got to be dicey.

The back-and-forth with Looker might need a few more dialogue tags to keep it clear, but there's definitely a virtue in brevity. Keep it up!
Zoe Walker chapter 36 . 8/26/2017
Having looked back at the story stats, I was stunned. This fic is criminally underacclaimed. I couldn't believe there were so few reviews/favs/follows up. I mean, all the nicknames without ever saying what the Pokemon that has them is can get confusing at times, but aside from that there's nothing critical I could say about this thing. Keep up the great work! I'm already looking forward to the future chapters.
Keleri chapter 33 . 8/4/2017
Nice, I like the strategizing and the pokemon-move-learning on the fly in this battle. Also cool how Fantina switched to Kalosian (;)) to hide attack names from Evelyn, and funny how it's hard for Def to translate. I've always wondered how pokemon names in other languages work when pokemon say their own (English?) names... haha

The flashback scenes are clear due to the horizontal line breaks but it might be clearer to switch the verbs to past perfect (I had battled Thomas, etc.).

(stage whisper) EVELYN AND MEGAN!

"#humanitiesmajoratheart"
It's hard out there for an engineer, let alone a writer- my buddy just published his first novel but he still has to work in B2B marketing to make rent. ;) Stick with STEM; engineer by day, writer by night. We'll get there.
Keleri chapter 32 . 8/3/2017
Yes! The team comes together. Use the heart of the pokemon, Evelyn, and destroy your enemies!

Stupid Lucas and his stupid boy feelings just say what's going on stupid this is why BOYS are TERRIBLE.

Chemistry failure makes you strongk. I may or may not have become an expert on supersaturation out of embarrassment and fury. lol
Keleri chapter 31 . 8/3/2017
OH MY GOD. I am destroyed by this chapter. DE. STROYED. Wonderful setup for the absolute gut punch of Quasar and Liana. Kudos, dude. Very funny to see that Oliver is just a Wooper after all that (though what a Woop) and the chance of healing at the end from Azelf.

(EVELYN AND MEGAN OH MY GOD THEY BETTER HAVE A HAPPY ENDING TOGETHER OH MY GOD DO YOU NEED MORE HUMOROUS OVERREACTION BECAUSE I CAN *DELIVER*)
Keleri chapter 30 . 8/3/2017
(SWEEPS EVERYTHING VIOLENTLY OFF THE TABLE)
(PUTS LUCAS AND THOMAS IN THE GARBAGE)
EVELYN/MEGAN OR *RIOT*

Nice to see the ramping uncertainties with the Heatran battle! We are too far down this leg of the trousers of time for that foreknowledge to matter. Let's go!
Keleri chapter 29 . 8/3/2017
"Coeur-age" (LOUD GROANING AT PUN)

Nice, I've wanted to do the non-verbal battle commands style, it clearly allows quite the advantage for the trainer.

"Emmy – dammit, Courage – is normal type with shadow ball. I should have thought this out better."

So she'll take zero damage from ghost while doing double damage with shadow ball? ;) No worries, I see you have this planned out.

""Is it… Are you on your period?""

THOMAS. YOU ARE ON *NOTICE*