Reviews for For The Grace Of Knights And Angels
Koiame chapter 40 . 9/23/2014
Cool story. Duo's awesome.
StarLight Pixie chapter 40 . 10/5/2009
Hiya DrM! I know it's been awhile, and you probably don't care since you don't seem to be in the fandom anymore, but I just wanted to tell you I loved your story. Constructive criticism aside, it was truly a beautiful read! I skipped out on some critical exam studying to finish it in one sitting, LOL!

I really, REALLY loved the way you often tied the last line of one scene into the first of another, *especially* on the very first chapter... Absolutely brilliant! I was hooked from there. The ending was bittersweet, I kinda figured Duo had to be the one to die (not only because his ties to death, but being the telepath-the angels said the one to die couldn't tell the others, and he would have been able to read someone else's mind if it wasn't him), but 13 years? DAMN! I would have given up long before Heero did. I mean, what was he doing for 10 years, paperwork for all those killed? ;-P

In any case, thanks so much for this story! Good luck in your future endeavors! .~
hA-UkA chapter 40 . 7/25/2009
Lovely work. I highly enjoyed reading your work.
isilya7 chapter 40 . 3/3/2009
Hello I am Isilya7, and I wanted to tell you

I don't care if you have finished this story three years ago, the fact is, i read it only now. And i am glad I did. first, i thought that 40 ch were a bit too much... but I began to read anyway. And finally, i'm happy you did 40ch because you wrote a beautiful story.

With myth and ideas so old as to bring back dead to life, saving the world from pure Evil, magic of angels and knights to be earth's heroes, you made new things, new ideas, new concept, congratulations for your way to build the story, it is perfect.

Moreover, your writing skills are really good, okay, there's some place for improvement, but in the whole, you write well, and I enjoyed to read you.

Conclusion: brilliant, magnificent, outstanding story. the best I have ever read on Gundam Wing.

P.S: but you're still a sadic author for having separated Duo and Heero for 10 years! I cryed behind my screen when I read Duo's death ! I really thought it was the end T_T
Iruka-Yuywell chapter 40 . 11/23/2007
O...M...G! *tears still running down cheeks* That is a HELL of a way to end an epic like this!

When I saw you'd finally finished this(been away from for awhile) I was expecting a lot, but you outdid ALL my expectasions! I need to grab a box of tissues now, so I'll just end with a wholehearted THANK YOU!
Ambaron Luxuria chapter 40 . 9/12/2007
Wow...just wow...that was a brilliant story. I was actually tired after finishing it, but in a good way, like when a story just draws you in and emotionally involves you so much that you come away from it feeling mentally tired. You made characters, not caricatures and plot devices, and you made sure to develop them thoroughly. There were some parts that had grammatical errors and other parts that could have been more technically correct (like the part where you describe their armor), but overall, just fantastic and well-done )
Zeionia chapter 40 . 5/29/2007
I was well pleased with this story. It was lovely.
Einld chapter 40 . 4/28/2007
whaa~~I was waiting for this fic to finish (I've always read each chapter that was out and suddenly I lost the name of this fic but I found it...eventually_). Aw~~ that was a sweet happy ending for Heero and Duo!

Is it all right if I add this fic to the Community I set up of 1x2? If you click on my name (profile) underneath the community section is the community that I would like to add this fic to.

PEACH xx chapter 40 . 3/18/2007
i found this story..

read it the whole way through..

and now i'm upset cause it ended..

amazing job ]
pattyard chapter 40 . 11/4/2006
Ok to start off with I’m so sorry I hurt your feelings and insulted you .There is no excuse for it. My god I’m so surprised you rote me back at all .I should not take your story so seriously .And oh my god I hurt you .I promise it wont happen again and I am going to read the rest of your story And I will save this apology and post it when you update next.

Please forgive me because I’m so sorry for hurting you .And you are a great writer and deserve more respect from me because you have this great ability to write and do it very well. Again I’m very sorry Patty I can’t take back what I said (rote) I can only humble my self and beg for your forgiveness .
anon chapter 40 . 11/3/2006
...two boys (Xiao-Well, Wufei)...

Xiao-Well sounds funny. I don't believe it can be a chinese name, the Well part I mean.

As for the son being named Wu Fei, Chinese don't name their sons after themselves. It is not done. Please familiarise yourself with someone else's culture before making such a mistake.
Mousery chapter 40 . 11/3/2006
Aww, nice ending. Proved those trainer folks wrong. ;P

Anywho, good story. I'm glad it wasn't rushed, and it was at a nice even pace. Thanks for sharing. :D
tyleet88 chapter 40 . 11/3/2006
totally flippen awsome story...very very very good. Great ending..(sniff) Damn to bad it's done :( worth waiting for. Keep up your writing ok and hope to see more of your stories in the near future :D ..big hugs
Queen Vixen chapter 40 . 11/3/2006
I just... I don't even... There are no words. I finished the chapter, and then just had to sit there and grin like a fool for a few minutes. XDD I'M SO HAPPY! You brought him back! Granted it took ten years, but he's still there! OMG!

This chapter was beautiful. I know I say that every time, but it's true. Every chapter was just more beautiful than the last! And it all came together right here.

I can't believe it's actually over. You actually finished the story! It's done! What am I going to do with myself now? _;; Everything about this story was so awesome. EVERYTHING. From the very first line in the very first chapter to quite literally "The End," I was on the edge of my seat. This story is one of those that I will keep in my favorites list for YEARS just so that I can go back and reread it whenever I want.

And a thank you in the author notes? For me? *dies* I don't know what to say! You are one of if not the best writer in the whole fandom! If you write it, you can guarantee that I'll be right behind you with a long and rambling review! XDD

I was trying to think of more things to say to try and explain how much I've loved this story, but nothing I type is coming out right. So I think I'll just leave it at this. Thank you for a wonderful story full of suspence, action, romance, drama, humor, and tragedy. Thank you for not giving up on it when years went by without a new chapter. Thank you for giving me hope in the fandom again. Mostly just thank you.

~Queen Vixen

P.S.- I know it was kind of a sappy review, but hey, it's the last chapter. I'm in a sappy mood. And it's your fault! _
Wufie-the-back-side-slayer chapter 40 . 11/3/2006
i have to say that this is the most amazing gundam wing story i have ever read. i loved it, the ending was fabulous and i look at you in awe. well done. perfection at its best.

long live gundam, in the hearts of those who hold it dear. the series may have ended, but we live on.