Reviews for Wrap Your Words Around My Heart
The-KLF chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Wow, beautiful. Headcanon accepted!
wendykw chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
How did I miss this story when it first came out? This was lovely. Brilliant words that would have made a great scene on the show.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
When the next tear slides down her cheek, he intercepts its path with his lips, lingering against her skin when he feels her eyes slip closed and hears the faint gasp of her breath.

Oh sigh. For the pain, for the love, for the hope that thrives.
Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Beautiful.
sillylissy chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
so beautiful
cookiemee chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
this FF is so heart-warming ! thanks for sharing!
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Oh that was good. So cute. I loved it!
Gloria chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
This is amazing! It was so true to the characters and what they feel for each other. I loved how you described everything (not overpowering, but not bland in anyway). I can't believe this is your first story! I would have guessed you would have written hundreds (or possibly just fifty)! You're extremely talented, and should be proud of it! :) I hope you consider writing more on here in the future!
Zelda100 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
That was nice, heartwarming. I see this is your first story, hope to see more from you.
cindy.t.crenshaw chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
I love this story. Beautiful!
Evilregal81 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
loved it
3rdfah chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Excellent rooftop conversation. Ironic that she pushes him away to punish herself.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Is this your first story? It was very good. Loved the quote at the beginning. Please write more!
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Castle's love is a beautiful, strong thing. Kate's is pretty fierce, too, even with its aspect of fragility. Thanks for the New Year's story. I like to think of them ringing in the new year together, and as Castle said, the promise that no matter what, they will be the constant. That's a nice promise; I like to think of Kate making it.