Reviews for Ashes 灰
Vigilante24 chapter 6 . 10/15/2019
such an amazing story. i love it. hope u haven't forgotten about it
sam chapter 6 . 11/12/2018
pls update!
MidnaMoo chapter 6 . 2/25/2018
Hello! Your story is really interesting! And the concept is different from what I’ve seen. If it’s not to much to ask...Please update soon!
syci chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
I love this fanfic! I enjoyed reading it sooooo much! Great story! Keep writing, much love
NotRevan chapter 6 . 8/20/2017
it's like the water in Naruto: The Last that takes them to the moon
amgs chapter 6 . 7/30/2017
Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic story with us! It's so incredibly good! I honestly never thought of the story of Kaguya or what drove her to eat that fruit thingy. It's so interesting to read this, and I love the fact that you used the whole dimension-jumping as an explanation of what happened. I really really want to keep reading this. Please tell me you will continue it (also, are you better? You have me worried).
Angelicsailor chapter 6 . 7/18/2017
Wow wow wow wow! So much going on I can't even begin to understand this is fantastic
animeatemyfeels chapter 6 . 1/28/2017
I AM IN LOVE THIS FIC IS SO AMAZING THAT IM SO HAPPY IM PHYSICALLY GASPING FOR AIR THANK YOU AND MAY RAMEN KING BLESS YOU
Yuki Suou chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
Wow, that was a great read. I hope you are well.
cassandraaeris12 chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
it a great story you know . i love it . 3 keep writing ;)
PrettyDamnCool chapter 6 . 5/26/2016
I really don't want asahi to eat the fruit to :/ I hope kaguya ends up somehow in narutos time before the 4th world war
Velocityshade chapter 6 . 5/7/2016
Ohoho, this is back. Yay!
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
Needs more suspense xd.
wyteeth chapter 6 . 4/23/2016
SHINRAI AND ASAHI DUKE IT OUT FOR KAGUYAS HEART OR RIOT
Jk jk though I'm looking forward to any Asahi-jelousness and Shinrai-tease-flirting in the future haha
Love your writing style! You describe things elegantly without being too wordy or overly verbose. I especially enjoyed how you characterize Kaguya and her relationship with the people around her.
I wonder if Shinrai was the man the original Kaguya slept with to have her sons. Will the future be different now that Asahi has shown interest in her (and for how long has he had feelings for her)? How strong will Kaguya get now that she has knowledge from both worlds? And will Shinrai ever learn to be genuinely kind and charming lol?
Please continue writing! I'm officially obsessed with your story:)
wyteeth chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Love the beginning so far:)