Reviews for Here To Play
IcicleLilly chapter 16 . 11/19
Let me start by saying this deserves sooooo many more reviews! I absolutely loved this story. The character development, the plot, the slow burn, Kei's attitude, the basketball elements, all of it! I'm so glad these guys got the happy ending they deserved. Especially Kei, with what he went through with his parents. All the ships were super believable and extra adorable in YamaYachi and KenHina's case. As an American, it was also pretty cool seeing a lot of my favorite Haikyuu characters in situations set in my country. I think you've written a really beautiful story and I can't wait to read more of your work! I see that you haven't been on ff for a while, I hope you have some stories elsewhere too :)
alwaysonthelosingside chapter 7 . 7/25
My ship is finally sailing!ٹMy YamaYachi shipper heart is satisfied ฅ•ﻌ•ฅ
alwaysonthelosingside chapter 5 . 7/25
Damn... I am once again reminded why I love Tsukishima frigging Kei...
alwaysonthelosingside chapter 3 . 7/25
Oh to be called "aesthetically pleasing" by THE Tsukishima Kei... How very fortunate of Yachi..
alguien22792 chapter 3 . 2/13/2019
Ok, I'm in love with this. Period.
Guest 12 chapter 16 . 4/12/2017
Is this the end?
guest D chapter 16 . 3/28/2017
holy shit this story was just aMAZING. i swear to god i couldn't stop reading it till i finished and it's probably the reason my grades are dropping oops but lowkey wORTH IT. I'm looking forward to an update, that would be nice, but of course no rush! i'm so grateful that you wrote this, it's made my week more tolerable and the writing style and plot was just UGH SO PERFECT. This story is perfection. Absolute perfection. Thank you again for writing this. It means quite a lot to me.
RaiBeane chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
scream this was so so so so amazing i hope you update soon! thank you for writing this was vv amazing and i love your writing style. It's left me sitting at the edge of my bed silently screeching at 1 in the morning because thats the type of person I am :P hope you get to updating soon! thank you again for writing this story makes me happy *inward squeal*
Divenah chapter 16 . 3/3/2017
Waw. Just. Waw.
I took me a few days to read it, mostly because of the lack of time, and maybe because of English not being my language. And it was... Wonderful, great, awesome. Like really.
I love Haikyuu! and Basketball and AU, I mean, it was made for me x)
And the way they are, it's just so like them ! Everything is so perfect, geez. Except the Kageyama/Suga stuff, not my thing. But well, we don't see them that much, so everything is fine (to me).
I think that I ship KuroTsukki even more now. And love Akiteru way more (not that I didn't like him before, though.)
Well, that's it for me. Do some more please ! :D
Elementalcrystals chapter 16 . 1/11/2017
This chapter man. Had me grinning like a fool on multiple occasions. Honestly I just love Kuroo's and Tsukishima's interactions between each other. Like literally it's absolutely brilliant. The way this entire story was plotted out and how it led up to this point. I can't praise you enough for that. Like every word you write is perfectly threaded to suit them and it absolutely baffles me at this piece of art. I'm also happy to see everything is working well for them both with Akiteru and then with his parents. But I have this deep gut wretching feeling something bad is coming soon in this story. I've written and read a fair share of fanfictions now and I always get worry when things seem to be going well cause something bad is around the corner. That being said. Fantastic chapter as always! Can't wait for your next chapter!
AriesDanger24 chapter 16 . 1/7/2017
XD OMG THANK THE WORLD! THIS MASTERPIECE HAS BEEN UPDATED! YOU MADE MY DAY ITS SO GREAT OH MY GOODNESS! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS BEAUTY! THEY ARE ADORABLE SO CUTE AND EVERYTHING UGH SO SWEET AND CUTE AND SMUTTY~JUST YESSSSSSSS... thank you
R00K13 chapter 15 . 12/19/2016
I have never enjoyed a story so much in my life ...Amazing. I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/14/2016
The way u write this story is amazing! I love,love,love that the chapters are long! Also love getting different POVs that still go along with the same story plot! Love ur work so much!
AriesDanger24 chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
...THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICTIONS I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE...PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS MORE BECAUSE THIS IS GORGEOUS, I JUST WANT KEI TO GET ALL SORTS OF COMPLIMENTS FROM KUROO~~~THEY ARE TOO ADORABLE AND TSUKKI NEEDS HELP AGAINST HIS INSECURITIES~~
Percy no chapter 15 . 12/7/2016