Reviews for Here To Play
BlueHairedWench chapter 12 . 8/24/2016
Aaaghh, the suspense again... Tetsu, just realize it already, dammit!
asian0music0lover chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Omg yes I absolutely love your story. The drama and bitter feeling of loving something you can't have. It literally squeeze my heart when I see the emotional tension between to two. I adore the fact that this a slow moving story that builds to work on the relationship. To be able to see the attraction build up between the two is like waiting for a flower you planted to bloom. Very rewarding at the end. Your take on the characters feels very natural to the situation you've given them. Also big props to being able to create an amazing story like this.
Gogoletsgoletsgo chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
Omg I need more of this!
Suneeku chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
This chapter! I'm so excited to see more!
Juh2002 chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
youngandlazy chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
YAY! YOU UPDATED! IM SO HAPPY! Okay, now that I got that out of the way, I'm really happy that you updated! I've been checking FanFic for your update, and you cannot BELIEVE how happy I was. My heart was pounding and I loved every minute of reading this! I can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
'He's my bird son.' is possibly the best line ever written. I will never forget it for all my life. Just beautiful.
Hysteria347 chapter 10 . 6/29/2016
This chapter made my heart hurt. I cried. Multiple times in fact. I love the support and understanding that Tsukki's brother has for him, the quite being there from Tadashi, and the "I'm no gong to let you be sad!" attitude Tetsu expresses through the small but forceful gestures of bringing over cake and having the guys over to just hang. Coming out is hard and scary and stressful. I didn't do it until I was 24 and I still haven't told my dad. I don't know what I would do if my mother would have rejected me. To think that some people actually have to go through what you described here kills me. With out the support of my family I don't think I'd be here right now. I don't have anyone other than my parents anymore, now that my brother is gone. Reading the relationship you portray of Akiteru, it reminds me of my own brother so much that I had to take a break form reading just to calm down enough to stop reading through tears. Not that I could read all that much. It made me miss him keenly and I can't help but feel for those who go through something traumatic and don't have someone to help pick them back up. I'm missing one of my support beams and I feel very off kilter with out him. I'm looking for new ones of course, through friends and such, and it looks like Tsukki is too, but when one of the main supports is removed from your life, either through loosing that person or through that persons words and actions it's hard to get back up again sometimes. But the way you write that pain and the seclusion and worthlessness and 'how could I have changed this?' you feel, it really struck a chord within me that I've been ignoring for a long time.

I guess what I'm trying to say with all of this is I found this chapter very relatable. Sorry for the stream of conscience up there. This was less about reviewing the chapter and more about telling you how I felt about it.
Hysteria347 chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
"Bird son" strikes again!
koichii chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
Wow. This was helluva ride. From happy downright to despair. But I love it. Excited for Karasuno's debut. :3
koichii chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
Midorima! Hohoho :3
koichii chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
This chapter is awesome. My heart went out to Akaashi. Damn it. And the way Tsukki defended him, it was just... it made me cry. And the basketball team's response also was nice. I love it. I love this one. Thanks!
Okbye chapter 10 . 5/29/2016
I'm here feeling numb and hurt because this is so real and true to life. I am going through the same thing as tsuki but I also really would like to be dating the parallel of Ana. My life kind of feels like a joke and I'm the punch line. Thanks for having something so relatable with a happy ending...even if I don't expect one for my story.
Darkheart1311 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Oh I can't wait for the next arc! :3
Kiddiluna chapter 10 . 5/28/2016
omg omg my feels. You hit me in my kokoro(heart) gahhh the feels.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »