Reviews for Here To Play
Kiddiluna chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
Hinata's father noooooo, but hail the ship that been shipped out of port.
Kiddiluna chapter 8 . 5/28/2016
Tsukki!Kuroo!
youngandlazy chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
OMG, i don't think I can wait a whole MONTH!? but, this series is so worth it! Love your story and keep up the good work!
Suneeku chapter 9 . 5/15/2016
Tetsu no stop being so straight. I'm so excited for your next chapters!
youngandlazy chapter 9 . 5/15/2016
Thanks for the update, and replying to my review! This chapter was so cute, and I can't wait till the next one!
youngandlazy chapter 8 . 5/7/2016
OMG! I absolutely love this story! I love most of your others, but this by far, is my favorite. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Tamani chapter 8 . 4/28/2016
loved it!
I really appreciate the visual image of tetsurou being all "does he like me? Nah, he doesn't like me, that's just my ego talking" etc.
And the headcannon that Kei rocks at racing games that he beats kenma is soooooo accepted I am in love with it.
My personal thoughts is that kei shows his love through snarking and it all depends on what tone he snarks in that you can see if he is teasing you or actually does not like you. I personally, think that because of just how BRIGHT hinata is (in both looks and personality) they now basically communicate in snarks only! And I hope that that holds true, and everyone will be so surprised at how well they can communicate on courts, because even if they don't get along outside of the court they both value and respect each other within the court and recognize that and set their "feud" aside for that little duration.
Alsoooooo kei's birthday is soon! I would imagine next chapter covers the game and perhaps some more interplay with tooru, but the chapter after that I would think is his birthday chapter and I cannot wait for that! I am personally wondering if he will get a surprise from his old teammates at karasuno or what. Really also loved that you switched POVs to tetsurou as well for this chapter (and tooru guest starring and knowing kei - it is all so perfect)

keep doing an amazing job!
BlueHairedWench chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
Oh, just stop the teasing and bring them together already! :P Great story, I love how you build up the tension and slowly, lazily tell the story with all its nuances. Keep it up and update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
Make more chapters please! This is a really good story
Kiddiluna chapter 7 . 4/4/2016
No baby dont do that everything. Is going to be okay.
Ordinary October chapter 7 . 4/3/2016
O shit it's getting juicy ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) smooch your devilishly handsome crush Tsuki, I'm growing weak, they are just so perfect.
Tamani chapter 7 . 4/3/2016
ehehehehehhee. Poor tsukki. And I totally am guessing that he got that scar last year. But TOTALLY excited because now that koutarou's birthday is done, we just have tsukki's and I am really looking forward to seeing if the bball team learns of it, before, after, or the day of and if it's after seeing how the entire team reacts! amazing job!
Ordinary October chapter 6 . 4/1/2016
Whoops this is adorable and the agsnt is so strong I am wounded, I weep for these children. Wonderful story, hoping to see more!~

(Ps I love how you write Kei's relationship with his brother, it's perfect and so hilarious)
Tamani chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
This is so beautiful and I am so happy that unread it! I love tsukki and to see him stand up and basically get keiji's vote of confidence for life is solid. And that last line broke my heart but you are an amazing writer! I just really also hope that when they all join back to play mariokart that tsukki wipes the floor with them all, kenma included. I feel that no one really ever beats kenma at video games :p. I feel that tsukki would only be good at like, two. Mainly mariokart and super smash bros. the rest he's pants at. Amazing job! I'm looking forward to more tsukki standing up for others (in his passive aggressive way I love it so much. Take that Todd!)
Kiddiluna chapter 6 . 3/22/2016
omg so many emotions are running through me. So adorable. poor Kei, it will get better baby.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »