Reviews for Here To Play
UHGK chapter 6 . 3/21/2016
This story is amazing
Alvyna Vex chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
So this is probably one of the most adorable, amazing, and well written five I've read in awhile. You're doing so much with this story and it is absolutely breathtaking how well you're putting this story together. Every character is so complex, you've completely made them your own, while still keeping their personality from the manga and anime. I mean, just wow. You're writing is fantastic. I can't wait for the next update, this is just so good. If you ever write a book please let me know because your writing is just terrific.
Kiddiluna chapter 5 . 3/11/2016
Manipulation ohhhh I don't like the sound of that. But I wonder why Tsukki does not want to spend with the team but wait until they do find out.
Kiddiluna chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
Tetsurou, why did you need an distraction was it because of Kou and Keiji they will be okay my lovely.
Kiddiluna chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
I love Kuroo's nicknames. Yeah Ken, Tsukki, and Akaashi are just awesome trio.
Kiddiluna chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
Yes it did sound kind of sexual but I didn't realize it until you pointed it out.
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Very interesting story. I like how it is going.
Kiddiluna chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Ohhh my gosh Tsukki what happened to my baby. Yeah Kuroo is pretty hot don't deny yourself.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
I am happy I found this story, by way of Reading your other kei-tetsurou story. Please put their names in the information line, it is easier to find then and if you search with one of their names in mind, this good piece of story will be eliminated!Which would be a shame.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5