Reviews for The Not-so-Quiet Retirement of the Raynor Family
idk chapter 5 . 4/7
I am laughing my butt off right now... good job.
BurnedSmackdown chapter 5 . 9/16/2017
This is an awesome fic and I got an idea for a chapter if you're still doing it: the kids meeting Artanis :)
Ilireanwri chapter 5 . 6/2/2017
I love this Story :).
Are you still continuing it? I really hope you do, 'cause it's awesome.
Ilireanwri chapter 2 . 6/2/2017
I like your Ideas and humour.
Ilireanwri chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
LoL... Awesome chapter.
DragShot chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
It's alright, for little joys like this I can wait for months if necessary.

Maybe a one-shot about one of those hangouts of the Kids in the Hive would fit for a next one, specially if some of the old known figures from the Swarm are near. Their interaction would be interesting, to say the least; even more so considering the topic has been briefly mentioned already.
DragShot chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
I would love to read a one-shot about those two. I would even attempt to write it if I knew the characters a little better. Some interspecies-gang action is something I would really like to see in fics about this game, like, best pals or something. Nothing related to the main plot necessary, just they doing their stuff.

Excellent one-shot by the way. At least the day wasn't so bad for Nibbles, after all.
DragShot chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
Well, to me the balance between dark/angst and fluff was just right. I loved it!
DragShot chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
"You want to know how we have our cookies in New America, soldier? Well, we have them cold, we have them burned! And not in any of those puny flavors of yours like chocolate or vanilla, no sir! We have them Zerg creep flavored, our raw materials harvested from the finest Zerg farms in this sector! And for the love of God, they. Are. The. BEST!"

Also, tiny zergling pet is best pet. I loved that scene of HoS when a zergling came to Kerrigan and waited for some petting; it looked so badass yet so cute at the same time when she did, I swear.

Got a fave!
DragShot chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
What a great way of opening such a collection of one-shots. I really want to see more of this.
Well, there's four more ahead. Good for me.

Nice job.
Shattersoul chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
This is by far one of the more adorable JimxSarah Fics I've read. However, it feels a bit... bare-bones without having the children interact in some way with Jim and Sarah's old friends.

After all, time is still moving in the background, and I can't imagine they wouldn't bump into Uncle Horner at some point, or even the occasional ex-Raider.
djmegamouth chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
Hahahhahaha an ultralisk just picks them up and carries them back to base. Well Kim's screwed when he gets home.
djmegamouth chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
Poor nibbles
War Historian-Freedom2134 chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
If I was the writer with an OC inserted who married a Terran Admiral, I'd put the line, "Your wife might throw a building at you if you truly pissed her off, but my wife would get the nearest obsolete spaceship and throw that at me!", in after the comment on the plate and building.
kittaylor524 chapter 5 . 4/8/2016
Nice chapter, I nearly spilled my Coke when I read at the part the men talked about their wives/girlfriend! Anyway, do u wonder what happened to Gabriel Tosh after all HotS? The only answer I can think of is he junked off his dogtags, settle down at some random wasteland and play music with his band at a night bar! :D (oh and just in case u didn't know, even though we can choose Tosh or Nova, the correct storyline always follows A canon, means Tosh over Nova!)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »