Reviews for Three Orphan Pilgrimage (The Alternative to the Final Season)
Anonymous chapter 107 . 7/10
Please continue this amazing story!
I was hoping you would continue the story I like it so much
A guy chapter 107 . 3/19
Oh no it’s over! I thought you had started a 3rd story but it’s just stopped :(
Shadowed hunterz chapter 24 . 1/4
so far the story doesn't hold up to its legacy per se,it's been slightly underwhelming but that doesn't mean that later chapters could be better
Krochak chapter 106 . 10/7/2020
Pleeease continue this, I am literally dying of an uncurable disease that will only be cured by 50 cc's of Three Orphan Pilgrimage, Chapter 108!
Cloud-Gazer chapter 107 . 9/1/2020
So it's been a really long time since this has been updated, and I just wanna say I hope the author is ok. I've been refreshing, waiting for an update nearly everyday because I love this story so much but honestly at this point just something saying you're ok would suffice. Hope to hear something soon.
cirl chapter 107 . 6/23/2020
AAAAAA im in love with this story and I read the first one in 5 days if i remember correctly and i hope u update very soon
Krochak chapter 107 . 6/5/2020
Oh snap I was clicking on next chapter before I realized there wasn't one! D: Guess I just gotta wait. Looking forward to the next chapter! These past couple were kickass.
Krochak chapter 103 . 6/5/2020
I'm very glad I stuck around, those past thirty-ish chapters were so intense, heartbreaking, and even soul sucking I almost had to quit. But I figured, I made it this far, might as well keep going. I'm just greatful there's finally a break between all the horror. Good chapters here.
Krochak chapter 96 . 6/3/2020
Idk if I can keep reading anymore honestly. Thrilling chapter, but this is getting kinda painful.
Krochak chapter 90 . 6/3/2020
Jesus, Patty really should have gotten to Sarah before all this went wrong. I'm glad that dude is dead, but a funeral was too good for him.
Krochak chapter 87 . 6/3/2020
Dude seriously what the fuck
Krochak chapter 85 . 6/3/2020
AAAAAND right back to frustrating again
Krochak chapter 84 . 6/3/2020
Well damn. God laughs. I had some suspicions about him, but never enough to really think it was him, and definitely never on such a scale! But it all just fits together perfectly now. That was a mindfuck, and it was AWESOME. Back to loving the story full force again lol, despite all the bs of the past.
Krochak chapter 83 . 6/2/2020
Okay this was sweet :D but I'm still butthurt over their loss lmao.