Reviews for MetalMind: Contrast
pyrothekid chapter 7 . 1/7
and so yet another great story fades into the walls...
WarFlower chapter 1 . 1/5
It's 2018 and we have an AI named Sydney, i think. She's a citizen of Saudi Arabia.
TheKrister2 chapter 7 . 8/25/2017
Ah, to bad this hasn't been updated in a long time now. I really wish it was, it is fun to read, although somewhat strange. I like Planetary Annihilation myself, so it is nice to read something that combines that universe with that of Mass Effect. Either way I hope you will update this sometime soon, that would be nice.
KE12 chapter 7 . 7/11/2017
Doubt you are going to finish this now, but I can hope as this has been a good read.
Nomquam chapter 7 . 6/11/2017
I really hope you will continue this one day, this story has so much potential. There are quite a lot interesting ideas, and I would love to see how they would play out.
Someone chapter 7 . 5/25/2017
I really like this story.
Taiyong Medical chapter 7 . 4/30/2017
This an actually really interesting concept.
Ultra advanced heavily industrialized civilisation ftw.
RoyalStarlord chapter 7 . 3/25/2017
Will there be another chapter? '3'
RoyalStarlord chapter 5 . 3/25/2017
WOOOOOOOOOO TENTACLE SEX~

But enough about hannar with boobs, I'm liking this story so far. :3

1 favorite/follow
Murdock Rane chapter 7 . 2/20/2017
this is fun, more please.
Lostblade chapter 7 . 2/11/2017
Great story. Hope it gets updated soon!
akatosh117demon chapter 7 . 1/8/2017
I love it. not joking!
Touhoufanatic chapter 7 . 1/8/2017
As someone who has extensively played TA and PA/PAT I have one thing to say to this...
. THIS IS BLOODY AWSOME!

I expected a core/ arm victory and subsequent galactic conquest deal and instead a story with an original, yet similar enough background to TA and PA, that's instead insanely well thought out, has amazing characters and a lovely plot line.
Thus is being followed and faced by default from how awesome it is and I cannot water to see more of it, and if you need any assistance or even a word for any damages thing just pm me. This is to good not to give feedback on.
brucec22180 chapter 7 . 12/24/2016
I can not wait for a another chapter I am loving these. Will another chapter be out Soon?
enji-benjy chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
Great chapter, I hope to read more soon!