Reviews for Moment of Weakness
TheUltimateMexican chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Cute! Very nice story. But um... Does owari mean the end?
heyy chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
um ya i have an account but just didnt feel liking logging in.. anyway, it was kinda OOC but still sweet. Aww Kag's friends were soo mean:( Foo on them! So bibi~
julie chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
oh that was cute at the end when he went and scared the crap out of her friends to get back at them for being bitches ha ha
Linella chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Funny I love the last part. If only I could see the looks on their faces.
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
go Inuyasha! Get those mean girls good! Gr, how dare they criticize her this way? Very interesting idea that IY can change to his demonic appearance just for kicks ;P

Thanks for the laughs :)

Love

Mireille '.'
katory5000 chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! AND LOVE IT SOME MOREE! YOU BETTER MAKE MORE PLEASE MAKE MORE! SORRY i REALY LOVED THE END AND THE STORY BYE ITS SELF JUST PLEASE PLEASE MAKEMORE!
Kay-san1ShinomoriMiyu chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
*eyes tear up* it's so wonderful...(yeah, i lied, i had to read this before i ate). i just wish guys i knew were like that. ak, i think i'm gonna cry now. ah well, gonna start making my mac'n'cheese ;
ConradVerner chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Aw, that was really kawaii! Kagome really needs to get rid of those friends, lol. -
Izzi M chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
I thought the ending was funny.
Krigome09 chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
OOOOOOOO! mesa likies! good good good!
Chisama-tori chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Sooooooo cuuuuuuuute
rin-chan89 chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
awww.. that's so sweet! Kagome's friends are so mean. Kagome is definately prettier than ALL of them! This is a really good one-shote.