Reviews for Pride's Moon Bride
shanty-lol chapter 23 . 7/1/2020
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he caught her!
shanty-lol chapter 22 . 6/14/2020
yaaassss! thank you for the awesome update! stay safe!
shanty-lol chapter 21 . 6/14/2020
this is so good, thank you for writing this and i hope you update soon. stay safe and awesome!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/26/2020
Can you please fix up current chapter as it can't be read properly because of the data stuff on page
Guest chapter 19 . 9/19/2017
I like your story so far please update soon!
LunaWolfSunTigeress15 chapter 19 . 1/19/2017
Lov your story can't wait for more! Lov ya!
M1LK T3A chapter 4 . 1/14/2017
This was funny
M1LK T3A chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
This was awesome! I loved it!
M1LK T3A chapter 2 . 1/14/2017
This was awesome! I like how they're part animal. That's pretty unique if you ask me.
M1LK T3A chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
I really enjoyed this!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/12/2017
Very good fic, when about in the story arc is this set? And kudos for putting Kenny in
lolistarkiller chapter 15 . 12/11/2016
Interesting but I think you should start doing some time skips so u can get into the main story
silvershamroc17 chapter 13 . 11/23/2016
Really interesting chapter here, Moriko is discovering more and more about herself. Looking forward to the next chapter and the adventures in store for Moriko and her friends :)
xfang-girlx chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
"...interesting headbands..." - LOL!

Not much happened in this chapter but there was quite a bit if character interactions which were interesting. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. :)

""Who dares attempt to enter Seireitei?"" - 'the Seireitei'?
xfang-girlx chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
"...I'll only stick around until I'm stronger than you,"" - I don't think Hoshi realises that being a shinigami is a life sentence. If she tried to leave their service (if she ever becomes stronger than Moriko) then she'll be captured and taken to the Maggot's Nest. With everyone close to her thinking that she truly retired.

Were the eye colours of Moriko and Hoshi mentioned before this chapter? I cannot remember but for some reason I just found it strange that you were using this to differentiate them this chapter.

""Most people within the first fifty districts wear something on their feet."" - Districts 1-59 typically wear sandals; 60-80 no sandals are worn.

"...dark pink aura thickens its border." - You mentioned this a couple of sentences earlier, maybe have something to indicate that it is thickening more than previously or even it probably doesn't need to be repeated.

Since the tabi made Moriko uncomfortable does that mean she will refuse to wear tabi with her shihakushou if she becomes a shinigami?

Moriko got so many outfits! Did she forget that it will be Rukia who is paying for everything? At least she has the decency of some sort of regret, though I still think it is way too much. Especially when we don't know if she will even pass the entrance exam to the Shino Academy or not. And it does not surprise me that Hoshi got more... I hope they pay Rukia back when they start earning an income. I doubt Hoshi will... Of course Rukia is a noble (though Moriko and Hoshi don't know this) so what she purchased probably is nothing.

""Not many people can pull off black,..." - I was staring at this for a while and considered Hoshi's stupidity. 'Black' is what all shinigami wear! And most of them pull it off very well! Plus in an after thought, the shihakushou is very baggy and loose therefore it doesn't exactly matter how it is worn.

Overall this was a nice chapter. I look forward to the interaction that should be coming up involving Jidanbo. I also am interested in how you'll write about the way they'll enter the academy and how it is done. :)

"winches" - winces