Reviews for TimeForge
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 1 . 5/29
This is less a review and more of critical feedback:

You need to learn the correct syntax for writing dialog and fix all the basic capizalization mistakes that are all throughout your story.

"Dialog goes inside the quotes," the reviewer wrote. Then the reviewer continued, "You set off dialog with a comma before the start of a quote if the qoute comes after the speech word."

It's quite jarring to have missing punctuation throughout the entire story.
Jedi Jelsa777 chapter 11 . 5/22
Yay for more of this story! And woot woot for Caleb and Ezra working together :D Whenever I write Caleb I too try to keep him separate from Kanan, but it can be difficult, honestly you are doing great with that :D
jon12231223 chapter 11 . 5/16
I love this needs more
eye of sparta chapter 11 . 5/16
Good chapter.
when will you show the jedi's view of these events.
Ahsoka x ezra ?
Cooljoanna18 chapter 11 . 5/15
Yeah Caleb! It not like you have a choice, it was the will of the Force. Mahahahahaha! I wonder what Ezra has plan. Also you should watch all the other shows. I’m not spoiling but can I say it was amazing!
Omni-Creator Kami of Anime chapter 11 . 5/15
Good chapter, though you definitely will want to build up the length of the chapters before you post them.
Maybe 5K per chapters?

Hopefully Ezra revealing everything about the future won’t affect too much or compromise Ezra’s mission to change the future.

Please update soon!
jon12231223 chapter 2 . 5/11
please do more
dragonbreath88 chapter 10 . 5/9
BANE!
jon12231223 chapter 10 . 5/8
love this and have been waiting for years to see this chapter please do not give up
jon12231223 chapter 1 . 5/8
you live
Ya you back
CalmSheJaguar chapter 10 . 5/8
Yeah! More!

Suggestion, some of the thoughts should be italicized, maybe. They don't flow as well as they could with some text chunks.
Scout017 chapter 10 . 5/8
holy mother of earth its been forever since you last updated. but im so glad to see youre keeping up with this story.

you know, have you seen the last seasons of rebels? they actually made time traveling canon in season four, just if you wanted to include it in your story in someway or something. anyway, glad to have you back!
eye of sparta chapter 10 . 5/8
Amazing
please continue.
please don't tell us what will happen next. Its supposed to be a surprise!