Reviews for The Blue Jay
Obsidian And Cobalt chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Effort put into fleshing out the high school AU: Check
Inclusion of most characters: Check
In character: Check

Ace story, dude. It's getting harder and harder to find well written stuff on here and this was just what I was looking for.
Curious Calamity chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I love this so much!
MsArtheart chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Teen sapphy & Ruby os The Best sapphy & Ruby! Favs you
RyannChildOfHermes chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Ahhhh. Classic Lapis ignoring her responsibilities.

Aw Jasper is such a bitch. She got angry at Ruby because she had nothing to tease her about? That's just mean. And again, classic Lapis. Ignoring her responsibilities, but making fun of people.

"That's when your boobs came in!" Was a a G. O. A. T. (Greatest Of All Time)

Well...yeah. If she's not your friendly neighborhood giant, then she's not Rose.

Oh gosh. I hate it when Rose just uses Pearl as her "yes man" or in general JUST because she has a crush on her. It makes me so mad.

I love how Sapphire's first reaction is "it smells"

NO! Jasper what the hell! I LOVE the song about the van! And it's not nice to call people fat. AND Sapphire and Rose aren't weird.

Freshman year? *wiggles eyebrows* was that a the year her boobs came in?

I love Amethyst XDDDD "Sup P-butt" but the Rose thing wasn't cool. And the Malachite thing ALSO wasn't cool. And yeah Pearl. For someone you have a crush on you treat her pretty terrible.

NOOOOO THE ONE ABOUT THE VAN WAS GREATTTTTTTTT. And if its not Let Me Drive My Van into Your Heart then it's obviously Like a Comet. Which is even better.

Oh god. Oh gosh. Oh glob. The feels man. They hit like...damn. I can even breathe I'm sobbing so hard. Oh gosh. Oh my glob.
LordAdamant chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
This was a really fun and really cute story. The best part is that the premise is easily viable. Kudos.
TheCheshireCat01 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Too cute, that's all I can say :)
I love it :D
Galaxy Knight chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
At first I thought this was included in your big Rubipphire story timeline, but then I saw "Oh okay, it's its own thing."

This is absolutely amazing, like the rest of your work, and i'm glad that you decided to post this.
Cira Stones chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
This story is amazing! I think you did an awesome job portraying all the gems. Any chance there will be a sequel of some kind?