Reviews for Dance Without Me
slime chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Thank you for the tissues. I needed them. And I also must thank you for writeing this heartwrenching fic. You just like to play with my emotions, dont you? So, thank you so, so much for sharing this with me.
Mangafn chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
i LOVE UR STORY!
wowwwwwwww
it's amazinggg! gud job :) :) :)
paigeydoll chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Really great job! I enjoyed reading this immensely :D And I was so happy that Seto didn't die - it was really sweet how he risked his life to save Tea too
EmiTheInsane chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
That was really touchy! Neatly written. I like it

Greets, Emi
5123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
That was amazing please more soon! :)
jessi chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Great, sad story! I really enjoyed it!
SnowWolf17 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
DUDE, freakin awsome! really cool story!nice job!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
That was so touching. I like your writing style of somewhat going backwards in events. I love your stories.

TDH
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
So touching and sweet! I love the line "You look like you've seen a ghost"!

I wonder if she ever told him about the kiss...? Or if he was somehow aware of it...?

Excellent work!
blacksand1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Oh, it was so prettyful... I thought Kaiba would be dead for good... That would've been bad...
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
WOW! that was brilliant! i am crying my eyes out as i'm typing this!

its brilliant!

deffinate fave!

just a note: when reading this PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU DONT LISTEN TO the suite from gladiator preformed by City of Prauge philamonic orcestra or the song i'm gonna love you forever!

You WILL end up bawling your eyes out!

BRILLIANT!
r0gue lebeau chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Wow that was good! Keep going maybe, please?
Shikon-Princess chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
OMG! I thought Seto died! Please update if you are. I loved it!
Orange Poptart chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
This is really good! I really liked the way you ended it, because all throughout the fic I practicly wanted to scream at the computer "NO SETO CAN'T DIE!" but he didn't so I'm happy! :) great job, I really liked it!
swimmurgirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
this fic was so sad! i was crying when seto "died" then when he came "back to life" i was jumping around crazily! i love this story, it is so good!