Reviews for The Fist of Remnant
CreepingCrow chapter 1 . 7/16
LMAO the enrire time i was reading this very funny.
anon chapter 1 . 7/9
what the fuck did i just read
I'm not even going to bother reading the rest
s murd3rf4c3 chapter 32 . 7/2
Muy buena historia la que tienes aqui, espero tus actualizaciones.
OmegaKenichi chapter 7 . 6/24
Low Intelligence, high Wisdom characters always make the best speeches!
CureCaligraphy chapter 3 . 6/20
... Okay, am I traped in a time loop? I swear I read this exact same thing before and even reviewed on my weird deja-vu, but my Review is nowhere in sight...
Dxhologram chapter 13 . 6/3
Re reading this again, I did like how Saitama show how Ironwood isn't a heavy handed person that Qrow thinks he is. I mean Man you did a good job on the showing how Saitama is capable of understanding Ironwood's predicament quite well and point out how all this arguing isn't really helping their cause.
I hope you update this sooner or later. I actually love this crossover being a actual thing! 3
boop chapter 32 . 5/26
Well,will there be monsters travelling in to the Remnant, might make it interesting cause if I remember correctly most of them were once humans turn into monster by will, and of course we pretty much know how "heroes" including Saitama dealt with them.

Might add a dilemma since monster or not they are once humans and even then some are sentient like faunus(whether it is a sub species of human or a human like species is unclear).

So I wonder what would blake think that if a monster appear that has even more animal traits like a Lamia or satyr(there is probably one in the opm universe) that apparently act like beast or evil and was obliterate without mercy by either Saitama or even better Genos despite having clear emotions and intellegent(to a degree) like humans.

Heck maybe add a scene where the monster shows fearafter defeated and despite that Genos readies in for a kill only to stop by Ruby or Blake saying its over only for the monster to backstab them but his head was blown to smithereens by Genos without remorse or show any sign of guilt.

When you think about it, Saitama has basically killed more humans than Cinder or even Hazel which says a lot if we remember Mistral. Although he is far more justified than them, is it truly right? too simply treat them nothing more than a grimm, even if they are far more worse than the white fang(and boy that is an understatement) they are still sentient.

I wonder how will team RWBY and JNPR will react to the two world hopping travellers knowing how the opm universe operates that the monster is not manifest through nature like the grimm but from the inside of humanity in a literal form only the act of medium is the will to become one,and for whatever reason a lot of them choose too and destroy all of the "human morals" on to be crush by the "heroes" without even the latter try to reform them into what they were once will be like the white fang but slaughtered like animals.

Honestly Qrow and Ironwood have not even heard the worst of it from Saitama or at the least did not get a clear view of how warped their black and white world is and the morals(considering he admits that he basically kills the crabman) and Genos did basically said his master killed a mosquito girl(well exploded) I would expect a displeasure from Blake(wonder how RWBY,JNPR and the oziluminati react towards Orochi and how he came to be).

Well that is a long post,well hope that it might give you an idea.
Snowballs FF chapter 14 . 5/26
0_0 Wtf? Tai's got two wives simultaneously? How the fdid that work out?!
Snowballs FF chapter 13 . 5/26
his bald head is too shiny.
darksidersfollower97 chapter 1 . 5/18
Hey um I you going to continue with the story and please add some action in to it.
My little pony ring tone lmao wth Roman?
Diehard gamer chapter 1 . 5/14
Other than alot of misused of to, that, the and other shit like that this story is pretty nice.
I'm not amused now.. storyline not moving.. you know what i think for the last ten chapter? you running in sircle.. stop this nonsense rambling arc and get the story going!
I love the humor part.. its not some rambling joke that make no sense.. good job..