Reviews for The Fist of Remnant
snorlax285 chapter 1 . 9/15
Bravo! I just read the first chapter and I could not stop laughing for the life of me and the funny thing about the chapter is that it also made think about the situation. Saitama is strong no doubt but I never thought how he would go to the bathroom, I thought he was like anybody else just going normally but you took 10 levels up lol Bravo!
a prick chapter 1 . 9/8
Updat pls
alexkellar chapter 28 . 9/6
oh, old man, this is great, several moments came that I laughed like stupid, I have not laughed until I hurt. speaking of a certain moment: V if genos could put a woman's chest ... could install a device similar to a bibrador also ... but I digress xD. thanks for the story really raises the spirits when we need jaajja
gamelover41592 chapter 28 . 9/5
this has potential let's see where this goes
demiread chapter 28 . 9/5
this is so awesome and funny i am going to give it a 10/10
Yo update your story
HYDE-BERSERKER chapter 10 . 9/1
did you just use the neo armstrong jet cyclone armstrong cannon ? reference ? nice one
SAITAMAFANBOYEXTREMIST chapter 12 . 8/30
w-w-what? did you just said Donate? wait.. if you said donate? then how fanfiction readers donate? can anyone tell me how to donate money to authors? even I dont have a job. I'm willing to pay of my weekly allowance in the future. instead I'm going to spend it for non-saitama entertainment. I'll donate it the the author. anyone tell me please?
SAITAMAFANBOYEXTREMIST chapter 2 . 8/29
holy shit this is fucking incredible! after watching the first episode. I was myself:"does the author of this work have saitama-level story making". oh my fucking god. its hard to explain. oh my fucking God. I dont know what to think. I just dont know. if I suddenly won the lottery I'd either give 100% of my winnings or 90% of my winning I don't know. all I need is saitama. saitama is my only happiness. thats the only thing I'm happy. I can't describe how I am attracted to your work. I dont know. I think saying that I love your work is not enough. I dont know. shall we say. I love your work as fuck. because Idont know a word to describe it. I really appreciate your work as fuck. if only I got a job. damn I have to wait for 1 year until college. then 4 years until I can get a decent job to pay you as an evidence that I am grateful as fuck. 8/28/2017
furukawa023 chapter 28 . 8/15
I think Cinder just broke, lol.
furukawa023 chapter 23 . 8/15
Well, at least she is not as worst as Emiya Shirou.
furukawa023 chapter 7 . 8/14
Okay, I admit you are the first Fanfic author that make laugh this hard. It took me a while to move to the next each chapter because I still laughing at the end of each chapter I read.
furukawa023 chapter 1 . 8/14
Bwhahahahahaha! Ouch! Damn! My side hurt! This was just too ridiculous.
Croniklerx chapter 28 . 8/10
Well that's one way to end a chapter. I gotta say, this story's been... Um, well it's been a lotta things, from weird to amazing, simple to strange, touching, sad, dark, funny, thrilling and just plain manic. It certainly seems like you're planning to cover as many genres as possible, and at the rate you're going you may very well succeed.

I'll be honest, at first I was a little hesistant to continue after the whole Piddle Storm (even if it was pretty funny) and the manic, more crack-filled narrative (a pity seeing as how there aren't that many One Punch-Man/RWBY Stories out there at the moment), but as I read on one fateful day I slowly found myself becoming immersed into the story within the cracks, and without a doubt I enjoyed myself very much.

Because like in the main series, while the other parts of this story are good, it's only when things turn SERIOUS does the greatness go up to eleven. And that is what I've found myself looking forward to the most with each new chapter that I read (well that and the other One-Punch Man characters, with their comedy-action balanced B-plot).

I know this story's main genres are parody-styled comedy and slapstick, but dammit I just can't help the rush of awesomeness I get whenever a SERIOUS action-sequence turns up followed by a SERIOUS SERIES of scenes. The way you write them is simply phenomenal.

So all in all, I have to say that while I enjoy the funny in this story for what it is, I do hope you continue those juicy little bits of SERIOUSNESS that turns up, since like a gyoza, it's only when you get to the perfectly preserved, hot inner meat does the flavor really explode in your mouth like a superpowered bladder blasting moon remains to pieces (... Not the most appetizing description I've made.).

And with that piece said, on to my little notes:

Genos seemed a bit out of character this chapter, at least in regards to "adult stuff talk" with Robin, seeing as how- if my memory serves me correctly- he was originally hesitant to talk about things like testicles and the like a couple of chapters back.

And while we're on the subject of "adult stuff", I always knew Glynda was a pervert, the cleavage window and riding crop gave it away (not to mention it's the characters who always seem to have a stick up their ass that end up WANTING a stick up their ass).

Also, poor Cinder. Considering the different mechanics involved between Saitama's universe and your own, not to mention the baldy's completely different physiology and circumstances, I highly doubt you'll ever be able to get even close his power, hell even if that weren't true you probably STILL wouldn't get close to his power (of course, there's still a chance you could turn into a monster or get a power-up going like Garou or Superalloy Darkshine, considering whatever your black glove worms did might've made some of Saitama's home dimension's physics rub off on you or something).

And with that my piece has been said. I bid you a good day, and wish you well my dead fellow... And also a cool SERIOUS chapter soon... Please and thank you.
Best opm fanfic ever.

You have gotten and understood ONE's writing. I am proud of you.