Reviews for Amortentia
Aidaj chapter 10 . 19h
this was soooo soooooo soooooooooo good I want to read it again, and I just finished it aaaahhhhhhh
Florence Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/5
i love this story. rose and scorpius are my favourite ship.
i would have love to have seen more of draco and hermione's back story. but i like that both draco and Astoria and hermione and ron relationships were strong and very happy.
i love to see and epilogue for this. thanx xxok
amalajchirackal chapter 1 . 6/28
I loved the story! Keep writing
Arya5 chapter 22 . 6/22
Hi dear, I'm here to say thank you. Thank you for this AMAZING story. I swear it's in my top 5, definitely one of the best I've ever read. There is everything: love, drama, friendship, arguments, intergenerational problems, personal growth and sex (a lot of erotic, magical sex and it's written in such a beautiful way that it never seems vulgar). I love how you write. Really. I'll definitely read something else from your profile!Nadia
MLMarint chapter 22 . 5/29
This is second time I read this fanfic and I just can have enough of it! It’s my favorite scorose fanfic (and I have read plentyin two languages) and don’t thing I will ever change my mind! I would really love if do the sequel!
TheLuckyRedneck chapter 22 . 3/1
Did something happen with the sequel? I would love to see it.
hermionegrangerfan2017 chapter 22 . 1/31
Please do a sequel! Love this story!
Harrypotterposthogwarts chapter 4 . 1/25
I love the Draco and Hermione bit because I don’t ship them but still think they would be really good friends.
itsashortenedversionofmyname chapter 22 . 1/25
Have to be honest, I'm more of a marauders era fan and this is the first next generation fanfic that I've everI only decided to give it a go because I fell in love with Starting Over and you as a writer. But I completely loved this story, Rose is exactly how I would imagine the child of Hermione and Ron!

Praying there's a sequel on the way?
CelestialEnchantress07 chapter 1 . 1/13
I just read the entire story pretty much in one gowas up at 5am and through I should sleep! I loved it! All the characters are very believable, and it was adorable watching them fall in love! Can’t wait for the sequel!
Mrs. Olivia Black chapter 22 . 1/12
I loved this story. I read it in one day (when I definitely had other things I should’ve been doing)! It was so well written, and the characterization was perfectly balanced with the overall plot. Thank you for sharing!

P.S. I got really excited when I saw there was a sequel, only to find there wasn’t one yet. I would fully support a sequel ASAP :)
Anastasia chapter 22 . 10/18/2017
So, so, so well written. In depth characters, a captivating story, a flowing narrative, nothing out of place, or forced, or unnecessary. I really loved it and I hope you know already, without me having to tell you, that you are an amazing writter, but just for good measure, you are! :) So please never stop creating such amazing stories and worlds. I'm sincerely more than grateful for your work!
bright places chapter 22 . 9/17/2017
I read this in one huge go when I should have been doing more productive things. This fic was wonderful, the best I've read for a long time and thank you so much for writing it
Amelia Stergios chapter 22 . 9/15/2017
Holy shit, girl, I love this fanfic in so many levels that i cant even.
I need the sequel, like, right now! Amelia xx
the-cari-moose chapter 22 . 9/5/2017