Reviews for A Rare Camaraderie
recondite17 chapter 19 . 10/14
I have enjoyed this story so much! You did such a great job filling in and developing the relationships between these characters- so glad I found this one!
my-secret-garden chapter 19 . 7/27
Some little background here: after finally watching Black Widow two weeks ago I felt incredibly nostalgic towards the MCU movies and came back here to read two of your oldest stories only to discover you have more amazing stuff posted. What drew me even more to this multi-chapter is the fact that I just started to watch Falcon and Winter Soldier (finished episode 3!) and absolutely needed some more Steve and Bucky content. And now I finished this complete story and am in tears. This was so perfect. It was so sweet and funny and adorable and touching. Relationships between different characters were always the strongest part of the MCU and you captured that perfectly. Steve and Bucky truly are brothers at heart and it was incredibly seeing it here. Peggy and Steve are made for each other and to see their relationship and love bloom here was so sweet. And the slow friendship that grew between Bucky and Peggy (or Mogs as he calls her) feel incredibly believable, both being so different but bonding over Steve. I also probably don’t have to mention that as the story came to a close I got more and more closer to tears. (Which again proves that Endgame had the best ending ever).
Should probably also mention how much I love the little comments you leave at the end of every chapter, sometimes it’s a whole story in it self. You seem like a really sweet person (and probably even more a sticker to historic accuracy than me) so it was always nice to read some of your background thoughts.
As it is, this is it. Going to continue following you on Dancing at Last.
Good luck!’
my-secret-garden chapter 16 . 7/27
Alright, if this isn’t the sweetest thing ever then I don’t know what is. Seriously, this is so amazingly sweet! I m in love- even more than I already was. This chapter deserves a special place, it definitely has one in my heart.
(And the valentine Peggy got from Steve is bothering hilarious and adorable)
my-secret-garden chapter 5 . 7/23
This was incredibly sweet!
my-secret-garden chapter 4 . 7/23
Its incredible what real people went trough in the wars, isn't it?
That aside great chapter once more.
my-secret-garden chapter 3 . 7/23
Awww, this was so sweet! Reading thought this one-shots I didn't know about (how could I have missed them?) is the best thing to do while waiting for a new chapter of Dancing at Last.
Also, Steve and Bucky friendship is the best!
evamagika chapter 19 . 6/4
The amount of times I've cried for this story-

The way you ended it was just JSHDNDNDNSBSNNS
Emotional Perfection
evamagika chapter 18 . 6/4
NAUUUUUUUUUUUR NOT AGAIN welp guess I'm still not over Bucky's "fall" even years after the movie.

I think why I mostly cried was because I was thinking of me and my childhood friend and recently I wanted to get us couple/friendship rings and she had these Bucky and Steve ones she's been wanting to get, so now I have the Captain America one and she has the Bucky one and both of the rings have their symbols but they say "I'm with you till the end of the line"

T miss her so much I wish quarantine would end already... But I love her and we will always be there for each other :')
evamagika chapter 17 . 6/4
I can say I a excited for the next chapter ︵‿︵( ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ )︵‿︵
evamagika chapter 16 . 6/4
The lil valentine he drew her AAAAAAAA MUST PROTECC
evamagika chapter 12 . 6/3
The more and more I read, the more my heart rises but mostly sinks every time ;-; especially with the "we're both gonna make it through" UGHHHHHH HERE COME THE TEARS
KarajeJinsta chapter 19 . 5/20
This whole story blew me completely away.
You’re an amazing writer, and you captured their likenesses perfectly. (You also broke my heart quite a lot, especially at the end.)
I can’t find many fics that are in character, and also really clean and wholesome, and so this was an absolute gem. Thank you so much for writing this!
*goes off to cry about Bucky again.*
-Kara
Princess of Words chapter 13 . 1/27
Haha, the Commandos being determined to keep Steve and Peggy close together is so funny, and I can totally see them doing it. I like hearing all their different traditions. Steve's thoughts and his little moment with Peggy are wonderful! Steve's voice cracking was so funny. The picture of all of them singing Silent Night (even Phillips) was perfect.
Princess of Words chapter 12 . 1/27
Ha, ha. Oh, yes, Bucky, I'm sure you're "just singing." I suppose it is his turn to tease Steve about a girl. I liked seeing Bucky use the shield.
"Steve Rogers had always been one to hole himself up and weather a storm on his own." Yep, that sounds like Steve. I love that the threat of telling on him to Peggy gets Steve to cooperate. Oh, poor Bucky, having to do something to Steve that reminds him of Zola. Steve talking about asking Peggy to marry him is so sweet, and also sad given that it won't work out how he plans. (Although it will happen one day- remembering Endgame is such a comfort.)
Steve saying he expects they'll both make it through the war is full of so much dramatic irony! They won't, but they will.
Steve whistling the song absently is so funny!
Princess of Words chapter 11 . 1/24
The image of Bucky, Steve, and Peggy all hiding behind the shield and teasing each other while being shot at is extremely pleasant to this fanfiction reader. I'm smiling so hard at Bucky's teasing, Steve's bashful bravery, and Peggy's reaction. I love that he gives her that little kiss, and I love seeing them laughing like that. I bet Bucky wondered what was so funny when he watched them.