Reviews for A Rare Camaraderie
Just A Reader chapter 19 . 12/9/2017
Great stuff. I'll neither confirm nor deny a tear or two was shed during those last two chapters. Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories. Again, well done.
stars-and-scribbles chapter 9 . 11/28/2017
XD too adorable! loving your writing, you capture the characters and their dynamic so well...This chapter was so funny, yet totally believable. Thanks for writing
elegantbonz chapter 19 . 11/20/2017
oh sob...tissues to the eyes time...
BlueSilver chapter 19 . 9/30/2017
THAT WAS LITERALLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. This story is officially in my top 5 list of favorites, and you're one of my favorite writers! Please write more WWII era fics like this one! I love your characterization of the Howling Commandos, and how adorably awkward you make Steve when he's around Peggy! Also, thank you for doing research and incorporating it into the story; it makes it so much more realistic :)

Keep writing; you're amazing!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/4/2017
Bravo, well done.
BethLikesBucky chapter 19 . 8/28/2017
I'm all snuffly and teary and wobbly, and it's all because of you! Oh my heart! I found this incredibly moving. Peggy's such an amazing soul, but to lose both men, so quickly! Ah, war is a dreadful thing. Thank you so much for an extraordinary story. Sending hugs my dear.
BethLikesBucky chapter 18 . 8/28/2017
Heartbreaking, but once again, beautifully handled. Oh Steve, you poor soul. And wonderful Peggy and loyal Dugan... sigh..
BethLikesBucky chapter 17 . 8/28/2017
Oooohhhh... More tears. Oh Bucky dearest. A premonition, beautifully handled, but oh so heartbreaking! Ouchies...
BethLikesBucky chapter 16 . 8/28/2017
I adore your notes for this chapter. You bring the fiction to life! So well done.
BethLikesBucky chapter 15 . 8/28/2017
I am SO enjoying this. The relationship between Peggy and Steve is so beautiful, and having Bucky there gives us a lovely additional viewpoint, quite apart from Bucky's gorgeous sense of humour, which really adds to the story. Lovely people.
BethLikesBucky chapter 14 . 8/28/2017
Another wonderful chapter! Your writing is amazing. (I do hope you don't mind all these comments. I am loving this all so much that I just want to share.) Peggy is an extraordinary lady. Your descriptions of her injuries and the responses of the men, were spot-on, and then Steve not being able to find her... And then you finished with that hilarious little misunderstanding with Col Phillips and the torn blouse. Hahaha! I can so imagine Bucky snickering away. Beautifully written my dear.
BethLikesBucky chapter 13 . 8/28/2017
Oooohhhh... I have tears in my eyes! What a wonderful chapter! The hilarity of Bucky rubber-banding back into Peggy to make sure that she and Steve were sufficiently close, and Dugan making sure that he stayed put... Yeah, a gorgeous bunch of romantics. A delightful chapter. Happy sigh.
BethLikesBucky chapter 9 . 8/27/2017
Resourceful, sexy, amazing Peggy.
BethLikesBucky chapter 7 . 8/27/2017
Sigh... War is a hell of a thing...
BethLikesBucky chapter 5 . 8/27/2017
I just realised you're not my usual author. This was a story recommended on tumblr, so here I am. But I have a feeling I left a comment earlier about this having your usual style, blah, blah, blah, and of course, we've never actually met before! A pleasure to meet you my dear. I am very much enjoying this series of stories. This is yet another way-too-realistic scanario.