Reviews for A Rare Camaraderie
Dani chapter 19 . 6/10
I read the entire thing and I have to tell you this is one of a he best fan fictions I’ve ever read... actually it’s a remarkable piece of writing, period. Your imagination, pathos and sense of place and time are so perfect. Thank you for sharing this with us and please keep writing!
beautiful story, and I love that poem!
Aslan's Daughter
Clara Brighet chapter 13 . 3/4
Do you know what it's doing to my heart to imagine Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes singing in harmony? It's doing things. Powerful things.
I love those two brothers more than I can say. Your stories allow me to spend time with them, and I love it.
Thank you for writing!
~ Clara Brighet
Kkat84 chapter 1 . 1/23
That last chapter made me cry. I loved every bit of this story, from the first bit to the last.
Just A Reader chapter 19 . 12/9/2017
Great stuff. I'll neither confirm nor deny a tear or two was shed during those last two chapters. Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories. Again, well done.
stars-and-scribbles chapter 9 . 11/28/2017
XD too adorable! loving your writing, you capture the characters and their dynamic so well...This chapter was so funny, yet totally believable. Thanks for writing
elegantbonz chapter 19 . 11/20/2017
oh sob...tissues to the eyes time...
BlueSilver chapter 19 . 9/30/2017
THAT WAS LITERALLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. This story is officially in my top 5 list of favorites, and you're one of my favorite writers! Please write more WWII era fics like this one! I love your characterization of the Howling Commandos, and how adorably awkward you make Steve when he's around Peggy! Also, thank you for doing research and incorporating it into the story; it makes it so much more realistic :)

Keep writing; you're amazing!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/4/2017
Bravo, well done.
BethLikesBucky chapter 19 . 8/28/2017
I'm all snuffly and teary and wobbly, and it's all because of you! Oh my heart! I found this incredibly moving. Peggy's such an amazing soul, but to lose both men, so quickly! Ah, war is a dreadful thing. Thank you so much for an extraordinary story. Sending hugs my dear.
BethLikesBucky chapter 18 . 8/28/2017
Heartbreaking, but once again, beautifully handled. Oh Steve, you poor soul. And wonderful Peggy and loyal Dugan... sigh..
BethLikesBucky chapter 17 . 8/28/2017
Oooohhhh... More tears. Oh Bucky dearest. A premonition, beautifully handled, but oh so heartbreaking! Ouchies...
BethLikesBucky chapter 16 . 8/28/2017
I adore your notes for this chapter. You bring the fiction to life! So well done.
BethLikesBucky chapter 15 . 8/28/2017
I am SO enjoying this. The relationship between Peggy and Steve is so beautiful, and having Bucky there gives us a lovely additional viewpoint, quite apart from Bucky's gorgeous sense of humour, which really adds to the story. Lovely people.
BethLikesBucky chapter 14 . 8/28/2017
Another wonderful chapter! Your writing is amazing. (I do hope you don't mind all these comments. I am loving this all so much that I just want to share.) Peggy is an extraordinary lady. Your descriptions of her injuries and the responses of the men, were spot-on, and then Steve not being able to find her... And then you finished with that hilarious little misunderstanding with Col Phillips and the torn blouse. Hahaha! I can so imagine Bucky snickering away. Beautifully written my dear.