Reviews for A Rare Camaraderie
ccLozado chapter 19 . 8/30
I don’t usually leave reviews but this is an exception because I finished all the 19 chapters in 2 days (my boss at work probably hates me now) and I gotta say, this is one of the best Steggy fics I’ve read. I wish you gave them a different, happier ending, but the whole emotional journey you brought us on with your words are hard to beat. I only came here for Steggy, but your fic also made me appreciate the friendship between Steve and Bucky and the Howling Commandos. It’s also hard to say which Steggy moment is my favorite, because all of them made my heart flutter! I couldn’t stop reading and always wanted to get to the next chapter to see what happens to Steve and Peggy’s romance. Them liking each other but can’t say it out loud is always thrilling to see unfold.

I can also tell that you’ve made a lot of research on WWII to make this as accurate and believable as possible and you did an exceptional job at it. Hope you would write more Steggy fluff like this, especially pre-serum Steve and wartime Steggy, because you write them so very well.

Kudos.
Redfrog5 chapter 19 . 6/3
well. I was so excited to read this, and my friend, sitting next to me watching my reactions and patiently waiting for the link, is laughing at how overexcited I was (some fluff breaks and excitement pauses had to happen throughout) to now me crying at the last chapter. this is BEAUTIFUL and SO WELL WRITTEN. I was angry the whole time because I couldn't read fast enough. I love each and every characterization and relationship and the little phrases and details you put in. I will be rereading this again and again. thank you, for bringing Peggy and Bucky and Steve a little more alive in my mind. This is a fic that will never leave me3
Princess of Words chapter 19 . 1/12
I know it's been ages since I left a review here, but I just reread the final chapters and I wanted to say how lovely they are! The friendship and love between Steve, Bucky, and Peggy is so deep and moving that I find myself happy even as I read the sad parts.
Thank you for this wonderful story!
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 12/13/2021
Awesome job. I love this story. Well done.
recondite17 chapter 19 . 10/14/2021
I have enjoyed this story so much! You did such a great job filling in and developing the relationships between these characters- so glad I found this one!
my-secret-garden chapter 19 . 7/27/2021
Some little background here: after finally watching Black Widow two weeks ago I felt incredibly nostalgic towards the MCU movies and came back here to read two of your oldest stories only to discover you have more amazing stuff posted. What drew me even more to this multi-chapter is the fact that I just started to watch Falcon and Winter Soldier (finished episode 3!) and absolutely needed some more Steve and Bucky content. And now I finished this complete story and am in tears. This was so perfect. It was so sweet and funny and adorable and touching. Relationships between different characters were always the strongest part of the MCU and you captured that perfectly. Steve and Bucky truly are brothers at heart and it was incredibly seeing it here. Peggy and Steve are made for each other and to see their relationship and love bloom here was so sweet. And the slow friendship that grew between Bucky and Peggy (or Mogs as he calls her) feel incredibly believable, both being so different but bonding over Steve. I also probably don’t have to mention that as the story came to a close I got more and more closer to tears. (Which again proves that Endgame had the best ending ever).
Should probably also mention how much I love the little comments you leave at the end of every chapter, sometimes it’s a whole story in it self. You seem like a really sweet person (and probably even more a sticker to historic accuracy than me) so it was always nice to read some of your background thoughts.
As it is, this is it. Going to continue following you on Dancing at Last.
Good luck!’
my-secret-garden chapter 16 . 7/27/2021
Alright, if this isn’t the sweetest thing ever then I don’t know what is. Seriously, this is so amazingly sweet! I m in love- even more than I already was. This chapter deserves a special place, it definitely has one in my heart.
(And the valentine Peggy got from Steve is bothering hilarious and adorable)
my-secret-garden chapter 5 . 7/23/2021
This was incredibly sweet!
my-secret-garden chapter 4 . 7/23/2021
Its incredible what real people went trough in the wars, isn't it?
That aside great chapter once more.
my-secret-garden chapter 3 . 7/23/2021
Awww, this was so sweet! Reading thought this one-shots I didn't know about (how could I have missed them?) is the best thing to do while waiting for a new chapter of Dancing at Last.
Also, Steve and Bucky friendship is the best!
evamagika chapter 19 . 6/4/2021
The amount of times I've cried for this story-

The way you ended it was just JSHDNDNDNSBSNNS
Emotional Perfection
evamagika chapter 18 . 6/4/2021
NAUUUUUUUUUUUR NOT AGAIN welp guess I'm still not over Bucky's "fall" even years after the movie.

I think why I mostly cried was because I was thinking of me and my childhood friend and recently I wanted to get us couple/friendship rings and she had these Bucky and Steve ones she's been wanting to get, so now I have the Captain America one and she has the Bucky one and both of the rings have their symbols but they say "I'm with you till the end of the line"

T miss her so much I wish quarantine would end already... But I love her and we will always be there for each other :')
evamagika chapter 17 . 6/4/2021
I can say I a excited for the next chapter ︵‿︵( ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ )︵‿︵
evamagika chapter 16 . 6/4/2021
The lil valentine he drew her AAAAAAAA MUST PROTECC
evamagika chapter 12 . 6/3/2021
The more and more I read, the more my heart rises but mostly sinks every time ;-; especially with the "we're both gonna make it through" UGHHHHHH HERE COME THE TEARS