Reviews for A Rare Camaraderie
Rachel chapter 19 . 7/8/2016
I simply could NOT step away from this story without leaving you a glowing review. This is the most in character story I have ever read on this website. It was literally like watching an extended version of CATFA. BRAVO Mellia Bee and thank you for sharing this! I know I will come back to enjoy this story more than a few times. I can't wait to check out your profile and other stories!
ChildofGod chapter 19 . 7/1/2016
Sorry, somehow posted my comment before I was finished! It's been wonderful, sister! Thank you soooo very much! God bless you, Dearheart!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/1/2016
NOOOOOO! It's over! It's done! Thank you, thank you, thank you ever so much!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/1/2016
I loved this story! Really just an amazing piece of fanfiction. I got the feels at the end and now am sobbing my head off because it's all so tragic and sad and oh my god you captured it perfectly!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 19 . 6/30/2016
Beautiful ending! Sad but very fitting. Great job all the way through!
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
usa123 chapter 19 . 6/30/2016
I love this line, such great imagery: "Every line of his young, small body was strained to the breaking point, held taut and quivering, desperate for knowledge."

Also how you insist Cap could never be Hydra is amazing.

Thanks for this wonderful story! I will certainly miss the updates.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2016
I've never actually written a review before, but I just wanted to tell you that I think you're a fantastic writer and that this is probably definetly the best fic I've ever read. It's really hard to find well written, clean fics with storylines, and all the feels, and yeah... anyways, it was really good so thanks *awkwardly throws review*
Samaritan Prime chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
Well, on the plus side, Peggy at least got to have some great adventures on her own, such as taking over command of the Howling Commandos and founding SHIELD.

Then she got put in a cryotube in order to survive a plane crash while searching for Steve, and woke up seventyish years later.

But hey, Steve was alive and well (and even helped thaw her out), so not a BAD run.

All in all... these one-shots were great. I laughed, I got hit by the feels, I cheered- all things that a fic like this is supposed to do.

I eagerly await Cradle.
holsvick chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
That was awesome. A beautiful ending. Truly.
Qweb chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
I knew it would make me cry, but I read it anyway and it was beautiful.
kawherp chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
I'm bawling. What a heartrending ending. SO good to see Peggy talk to the kid and pass along those words of wisdom. Yes, Steven and Bucky would definitely tell her to go live her life. Thank you for sharing this.
Freedom to Rarity chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
This was such a nice ending.
I'm sad that it's over, but I'm glad that you're making more
Fierce Queen chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
Oh, I want to cry! This has been such a great fic, and your closed it out perfectly. I enjoyed seeing the interactions between the three of them, and this is such a bittersweet ending. You have written well!

One fic idea I've kind of hoped would pop up is one between Winter Solider and Civil War where Bucky remembers Peggy and covertly visits her in the nursing home.

Wonderful fic! I'm off to Opposites Collide now!

Blessings,
~Fierce
Ur fan chapter 19 . 6/28/2016
This was a very sweet ending though I'll forever wish that Peggy didn't have to stay behind.
cairistiona7 chapter 19 . 6/28/2016
What's beautiful, utterly fitting end to this fantastic piece. Peggy's fire and dignity on full display, and Colonel Phillips' kind heart. But it was the closing scene with the little boy and his trash can lid shield and tearful determination to be worthy of his hero's example, that I'll keep close in my heart. Perfect quote at the end as well. I loved every moment of this.
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »