Reviews for A Rare Camaraderie
A Guest and Fan chapter 18 . 6/22/2016
I absolutely love this story, and I'm sad it's almost over. I get very excited whenever I see a new chapter of A Rare Camaraderie. You're definitely one of my favorite fanfiction authors, if not my favorite. You do a great job with the characters. I've read all of your stories and am very excited for Cradle. I hope you keep writing for a long time. )
shesforeverfancy chapter 18 . 6/19/2016
Hello,
My friend recommended this fic and I must say I've loved every word of it! Not only do you portray the character's responses and emotions well, but the bits of historical accuracy are a nice touch. I'm not sure if my heart can take it with this beautiful story of my favorite characters, but I would be so pleased if you would write some more.
Thank you!
littlemissliketofight chapter 18 . 6/16/2016
Good to see the extended scene at the bombed out pub grieving. It seems right for Peggy to look after him like that and Dugan keeping watch is such a sweet gesture. Just about keeping my tears to myself so far
ChildofGod chapter 18 . 6/15/2016
BTW, I had a thought for a story, and I know I already asked for one, so no pressure. But I keep thinking how much I want a story that shows the other side of Colonel Phillips...If that makes sense. What if the Colonel and Steve get stranded somewhere by themselves, and something happens to Steve (no idea what, just so Colonel Phillips has to help)...I just really wanna see how much Colonel Phillips must of come to care about that punk kid from Brooklyn. I really think he would've eventually thought of him like a son, but of course he'd never show it. But I thought if no one was around to see, and Steve is to out of it to know, then the "Colonel" might be dropped, and we might see what a soft-shell Chester Phillips that make any sense? There is no pressure, only do this if you want to! Much love to you Mellia Bee! 333
awesomehuman chapter 18 . 6/15/2016
thanks for the tears... (sobbing quietly alone)
Random chapter 18 . 6/14/2016
There is no where near enough stories like this out there. (By 'this' I mean a lot of elements of this story) I really love it and all the dynamics you explore. And it's all pretty much in character as well. I get about ten new head cannons per chapter. This chapter hurt a lot, but I love it so much. I have a feeling it's only going to get worse. Just out of curiosity, will we get to see Bucky's reaction to Peggy's death and missing her funeral during CW? Anyway, I love this story and am excited to see where these last few chapters will be headed. I will be coming back to this story many times after it's completed.
ChildofGod chapter 18 . 6/14/2016
So many tears...*sobs* Nooooo! "Our trio's down to two..." Oh...Poor Steve! I loved it though, even though me heart done been broke. I'm okay. I am okay. I am...Oh darn it all! *hideous sobbing*

At any rate, God bless you, Mellia Bee!
Ur fan chapter 18 . 6/13/2016
This is one of those bittersweet moments I both hate and love. And in this case it's since every attempt at writing a happier ending ends in awfully things happening further down the line. It's a beautiful poem and I'm happy to see that you picked a line from an often overlooked part of the poem. It feels like whenever it comes up in conversation (with the 100 year anniversary of the war it has come up more often) people think only of the first part and see it as a wish for peace. Not entirely untrue but the second part rallies the troops and wishes for victory. Regardless of it's meaning it always makes my throat clench with sadness and grief for all who lost life and love in meaningless violence. And that is exactly what this chapter felt like.
holsvick chapter 18 . 6/13/2016
Lovely. Just lovely.
WriterGirl1198 chapter 18 . 6/13/2016
Wow... I just bawled my eyes put sitting up in bed. I'm surprised my cousin hasn't come to check on me. I'm reading this when I should be busy sleeping, lol!
RowanSnow24 chapter 18 . 6/13/2016
I love this story! Not many people focus on the relationship Bucky and Peggy must have had. I don't know what you had planned for the last chapter, but I was wondering if you would be interested in writing a scene in which Winter Soldier Bucky visits Peggy after Winter Soldier. I wonder what her reaction would have been to seeing how Bucky's life actually went. Just a thought!
usa123 chapter 18 . 6/13/2016
Awww what a great chapter. I loved Peggy being there for Steve through the night...and Dum-Dum's attempt at the same. I'm sorry this wonderful story is coming to an end.
Qweb chapter 18 . 6/13/2016
I don't live in those corners either, but I've been there.
This was sweet and touching. I love the image of Peggy sitting up with sleeping Steve.
TmCp-SG1-Fan chapter 18 . 6/13/2016
Only 1 more? I've loved this story. Wonderfully done
cairistiona7 chapter 18 . 6/13/2016
My goodness. I'm nearly speechless and sitting here holding myself tight and blinking like mad because I really, really do not like crying, but I fear it's a lost cause. You've captured Steve's and Peggy's (and Dugan's, bless him) grief so well. My mind shies away from the immediate aftermath of Bucky's "death" but this chapter was...cathartic, in a way. Hard to really describe the feeling but suffice to say it's a good release. And back to Dugan: thank you for including him here. He doesn't get enough "screen time" in fics. Thanks for such a moving chapter.
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »