Reviews for A Rare Camaraderie
Qweb chapter 11 . 3/14/2016
I was thinking of the sons, Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree with anyone else but me.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/14/2016
Oh my goodness! Bucky!
Pineapplejuicerules chapter 10 . 3/12/2016
I loved these one shots. Awesome stuff. I read them all at once because they were so good. Fantastic writing and story lines.
ChildoftheKing chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
I loved this chapter! Oh yay! Hurrah! She liked me idea! I can't wait! 3 God bless you, have a wonderful day!
vana9 chapter 10 . 3/6/2016
Thank you for another chapter! Loved it!
Samaritan Prime chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
You did bring up a good point- when did Steve figure out that parachutes were optional for him? Did he just figure that putting the vibranium shield between himself in the ground would be enough?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
Yay! I love stories that take place within the first cap movie!
Qweb chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
Loved that. Everyone's reaction when he turns up alive is awesome. And the sacrificial action was very Steve.
So glad there are more stories coming.
kawherp chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
Poor Steve, he just can't catch a break when it comes to that stupid parachute move in CA:TWS. :-) I like this backstory explanation of how he knew he'd survive. Bucky's reaction is priceless, but Philips stole the show... especially since Steve is AWOL again from where he is supposed to be.
Love this series.
cairistiona7 chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
*flailing* This had me thrilled from first word to last. The drama of the dying plane, Steve's heroism, the pilot and crew's heroism, the way Steve just showed up...and then all the reunions...I don't know which I loved more, Bucky's reaction or Peggy's. Both were so perfect. And yay for all your story decisions. I'm just happy knowing more tales are coming.
Rokimbo chapter 9 . 3/1/2016
I'm really enjoying the Bucky/Steve/Peggy dynamic. My preference would be for you to add to this current story that way I'm sure not to miss any updates. :-)
ChildoftheKing chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
If you do take prompts...I had this idea, what if Steve got poisoned? And since it probably had to be altered to get past the serum, no one knows what it is...Bucky and Peggy have to figure out what it is, and who is behind it. What do you think? Praying for you! Have wonderful day! 3 3 3 Thank you for making my day with each story you write!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/17/2016
This is one of the best chapters yet! Really loved the interactions and characterisation. As for future chapters, I think if they follow along the same thread of this story, as in Peggy/Steve/Bucky shenanigans, you should keep posting them in the same story instead of one shots.
DotN chapter 9 . 2/15/2016
I really would LOVE if they were all placed here; tis easier to pull up and read if they are in one location...
P.S. this is my favorite one so far. These three are some of my favorites in the MCU, and this seemed so...them...in a funny way. Best Valentines story I read this week;)
ChildofGod chapter 9 . 2/15/2016
Oh dear, that's a hard choice! Will you take prompts for this story? I am not sure if I can bear to see it end! Your stories never fail to bring a smile to my face. :) 3 Have a blessed day!
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »