Reviews for A Rare Camaraderie
enchantedem7 chapter 9 . 2/15/2016
I Think you should update weekly and post further ideas as separate chapters (because I don't think I'd have enough patience to wait for long updates!).

I love these little chapters which show what we missed out on the big screen. I love reading the mini missions that could have taken place during the war and it gives more of an insight to the Howling Commandos and how they contributed greatly to the war, thus exemplifying in the future why they were so famous other than the fact they were lead by Captain America.

I'm waiting eagerly till the next update :)
TmCp-SG1-Fan chapter 9 . 2/15/2016
This one was funny - I laughed out loud during a meeting
Samaritan Prime chapter 9 . 2/15/2016
I choose option #2.

Also, I wonder if Steve remembered this during the escalator scene in Winter Soldier.

Also, Bucky being, well, Bucky.
cairistiona7 chapter 9 . 2/14/2016
This was a perfect Valentine's chapter. Poor Steve, always getting grabbed by beautiful spies and forced into very uncomfortable public displays of affection. :D Bucky's reactions were priceless.

I bow to whatever you feel best as an get your author updates, not just story updates, so I'm going to read them and be happy whether they're additional chapters or as one-shots. I say go with whatever serves the new ideas and this anthology best.
Qweb chapter 9 . 2/14/2016
No point sitting on finished chapters. Finish this story, then start another anthology with your new ideas. Put camaraderie in the title so we know it relates to this one.
Otje chapter 9 . 2/14/2016
It's a really nice story so I would prefer to go with option 2 and get some more chapters.
Otje
vana9 chapter 9 . 2/14/2016
Thank you for another great chapter! It was adorable! I would like option 2 with more chapters to this story. I love it!
N3bula83 chapter 9 . 2/14/2016
Another great chapter! :D (And I like option 1)
Bookworm39 chapter 8 . 2/6/2016
I. am. in. love. with. theses. stories. Ooh my goodness, this chapter was amazing! I loved it so much, if you couldn't tell. :) :) :) You write these characters so well, I really most congratulate you on that! I .can't. wait for your next update!
ChildoftheKing chapter 8 . 2/4/2016
That was great! Thank you so much! I love how you capture their personalities! Aw, you are sweet! I am praying for you, and God bless you! 3
Bombshell1701 chapter 8 . 2/4/2016
Good chapter
Qweb chapter 8 . 2/3/2016
They are brothers.
I loved Bucky arguing with two Steve's.
Samaritan Prime chapter 8 . 2/3/2016
Could this be considered a prequel of sorts to Sarcophagus?

Also... when is Cradle coming?
cairistiona7 chapter 8 . 2/3/2016
I love stories/scenarios that switch Bucky & Steve's normal "Bucky taking care of Steve" dynamic. But I have to apologize to to Bucky for laughing at his brain-fogged antics! His confusion and genuine belief that there were now two Steves was so funny. Poor Buck!
ChildoftheKing chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
This was great. Bucky and Steve are so funny! I can't wait to see season two! I can't wait for the next chapter! Praying for you, and God bless!
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »