Reviews for A Rare Camaraderie
cairistiona7 chapter 4 . 1/13/2016
I loved this and then loved it even more when I read it was based on a true story... what valor and courage that WWII doctor had! So many amazing stories out of that time period.

Poor Bucky, he keeps trying to be gallant with Agent Carter and she never has any of it! He's a great sport about it, though (how could he not). I admit I winced at Steve's thought he'd never have an opportunity to learn to fly a plane, but I also chuckled as his thoughts about how the girls just sort of 'appear' at Bucky's side.

Another good chapter!
Morning'sSong chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
I think update whenever you can! I love these little snippet stories
Child of God chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
You sound just like me! haha I can't wait for the next chapter!
Qweb chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
Bucky always looks out for Steve. Period.
Child of God chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Once or twice a week?! YESSSS! I CAN'T wait for the next update! :D Who is your favorite character in Captain America: The First Avenger?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I love your stories! Please keep writing!
Qweb chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Liked it.
cairistiona7 chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
I am smiling so much right now...you did it, Peggy caring for Bucky! I'm most definitely in orbit! That Bucky might have lingering migraine-type headaches after Zola experimented on him is so sadly plausible. And yes,, he probably would try to hide them from Steve and everyone else...never wants to be a burden, afraid to show any weakness... Bucky is just a bundle of problems! Peggy was wonderfully warm and caring, and I love the way in which she got Steve's helo. Poor Steve, though, he's in for it with Col. Phillips again. The dynamic between Steve and the colonel is so funny and such a nice throwback to those early Captain America comics where he and Bucky were always going AWOL to save the world and then getting no end of punishment for it. Hopefully the Colonel won't be too hard on him!
Dr. Catherine Potter chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
the way you bring the characters true nature to life sets my heart all a flutter. I've read all your stories and you're my favorite author in the Captain America fandom. Thank you so much!
Lycosolen chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
That was so great! I love the way Peggy and Bucky realized that, after all, they do have something in commun, namely Steve, which bounds them in a way. Loved the characterization, I thought that was spot on! Thanks xx :)
cairistiona7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
*squee* I love this! It's my headcanon as well that there was a little friction between Bucky and Peggy at the start but that they became good friends pretty quickly simply out of a shared love of Steve. This entire scene rings very true...Steve and his stubborn selflessness and Peggy's starch and Bucky's smooth manipulation of Steve based on years of friendship and knowing just the right button to push. Great start to what I'm sure will be a wonderful set of stories.

(Since you asked, I'll just mention that I really love the idea of Peggy as caregiver when Bucky is ill, injured or having a nightmare etc. I don't really see much of that in fics, but I'm pretty sure a chapter like that would send me into orbit.)
Qweb chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Excellent story. They were both dedicated to looking after Steve.
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23