Reviews for A Rare Camaraderie
PrincessStarberry chapter 3 . 2/2/2019
Of course Bucky will never stop looking out for Steve-he's the big brother, and that's what they do 3
BrokenKestral chapter 19 . 11/1/2018
This was good enough I hated that it ended. (Even though every reader knows it must.) I hated that it was over; congratulations on that, as a writer. And I liked the ending; if it had to end, you did the ending well.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2018
Loved the chap
Great work
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2018
You gotta love Peggy
Kirsten chapter 19 . 8/10/2018
I feared the last chapter might be this... This was very beautiful and the portrayal of Peggy's courage and emotion and humanity was so very moving. That passing on the shield moment was beautiful. What a wonderful anthology you've written here - I am going post-haste to discover 'Within the Legacy'! ;)
Kirsten chapter 18 . 8/10/2018
How beautifully, poignantly, awfully sad. :) Just like 'In Flanders Fields'...
Kirsten chapter 17 . 8/10/2018
Argh, this one was so bittersweet! I would describe it as lightly evocative, heart-breaking and lead-heavy to begin with, ending on a flutteringly light upswing... While those of us who know the story have a sense of dread. Beautifully, beautifully done... This was so poignant. You wrote it extremely well and conveyed the emotions perfectly.
Kirsten chapter 16 . 8/10/2018
I loved mischievous Peggy and caught-in-the-headlights Steve! ;) Wonderful, again!
Kirsten chapter 15 . 8/10/2018
I love how you portray Bucky in all his selflessly discreet efforts to give Steve time with Peggy... And his merciless teasing! The association of the adverb 'gleefully' with him is wonderful and works beautifully. ;) This was another really heart-warming chapter... I must say, if readers spend their time reading this, it's because of the superior quality of the writing! Thank you!
Kirsten chapter 14 . 8/10/2018
Plucky Peggy and 'fool-kid' Steve... Wonderful. ;) I love your writing and that you reference your research!
Kirsten chapter 13 . 8/10/2018
Uplifting and very moving, not to mention as beautifully written as ever!
Kirsten chapter 12 . 8/10/2018
Just wonderful. What a touchingly accurate portrayal of Bucky and Steve's friendship! Plus, you are awesome at endings!
Kirsten chapter 11 . 8/10/2018
Brilliant!
Kirsten chapter 10 . 8/10/2018
Wow, what a chapter! These are so very good! I love the information you provide as well - it's fascinating!
Kirsten chapter 9 . 8/10/2018
Poor Steve! :-D You achieved that mix of emotions again - hilarity and tension and fondness! ;)
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »