Reviews for A Rare Camaraderie
Kirsten chapter 10 . 8/10/2018
Wow, what a chapter! These are so very good! I love the information you provide as well - it's fascinating!
Kirsten chapter 9 . 8/10/2018
Poor Steve! :-D You achieved that mix of emotions again - hilarity and tension and fondness! ;)
Kirsten chapter 8 . 8/10/2018
I loved this so much! Bucky's confusion at the two Steves and Steve's patience were so funny, and such a cause for concern, too! You seem extremely adept at touching upon several different notes, bringing the comedy out of tragedy and the tragedy out of comedy in an ingenious depiction of real life. In a nutshell, you have quite a knack for writing! :-D
Kirsten chapter 7 . 8/10/2018
You struck the perfect chord for this chapter. Comedy with Bucky's antics in the wings and Steve's hesitation and nervousness, tragedy with the blow for Peggy, a feeling of warmth with the resolution and the beauty of your word-weaving.
Kirsten chapter 6 . 8/10/2018
I loved this! You have given these two an extremely entertaining, lively dynamic, in their own inimitable fashion! Also, what a fascinating anecdote about the helmets. I didn't know that! :)
Kirsten chapter 5 . 8/10/2018
I love the feeling of camaraderie that's emerging through each of these chapters and getting stronger in each one...
Kirsten chapter 4 . 8/10/2018
This was brilliantly written, the ending filled me with pride and admiration for Peggy Carter and how incredible that you based it on a true story! It does sound exactly like something Steve would do. I love the way you write these characters.
Kirsten chapter 3 . 8/10/2018
What a beautifully touching ending to a brilliant story. :)
Kirsten chapter 2 . 8/10/2018
Another wonderful chapter!
Kirsten chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
What an intriguing basis for a fanfiction, and what a superbly executed first chapter! I can see and hear this - the characterisation is spot-on.
Dani chapter 19 . 6/10/2018
I read the entire thing and I have to tell you this is one of a he best fan fictions I’ve ever read... actually it’s a remarkable piece of writing, period. Your imagination, pathos and sense of place and time are so perfect. Thank you for sharing this with us and please keep writing!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/23/2018
beautiful story, and I love that poem!
Aslan's Daughter
Clara Brighet chapter 13 . 3/4/2018
Do you know what it's doing to my heart to imagine Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes singing in harmony? It's doing things. Powerful things.
I love those two brothers more than I can say. Your stories allow me to spend time with them, and I love it.
Thank you for writing!
~ Clara Brighet
Kkat84 chapter 1 . 1/23/2018
That last chapter made me cry. I loved every bit of this story, from the first bit to the last.
Just A Reader chapter 19 . 12/9/2017
Great stuff. I'll neither confirm nor deny a tear or two was shed during those last two chapters. Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories. Again, well done.
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »