Reviews for A Rare Camaraderie
BethLikesBucky chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
So true. Barnes needs all the support he can get. These are lovely little snippets. Beautiful.
BethLikesBucky chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
A great start. It has your usual vibrancy with typically great characters. SO Steve to only eat what everybody else eats.
NYCUtopia chapter 17 . 8/10/2017
Well-written, well-documented*, and oh so well-aimed at the heart!
rambledore chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Why do I always come back to this one, hm? :)
Error 201 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Great job! I love this-hilarious!
CarpeDiana chapter 19 . 5/18/2017
This is the second time I read your story. The first time I favorited it. Now that I read it again I must say that I don't love your story any less than earlier. In fact, I believe I love it even more.
Your portrayal of Peggy and Steve is the most accurate I have come across in this fandom so far. I love how you wrote their interactions and managed to convey their love and respect for each other and still keep it not-yet-romance like.
I must say that I wonder at how Bucky, in your story, copes with his imprisonment - he didn't actually seem to have PTSD in the movie. That, and he may be quite prideful himself in showing weakness. Nevertheless I love his friendship with Steve and Peggy all the same. The sense of foreboding before the fall from the train was a great idea. It connected the pieces very nicely together.
Once again - because this cannot be said enough - your story is one of my favorites. I am a sucker for simple friendship (bromance, almost-romance) stories. Slash not really my thing. So, thank you very much for this. I hope you'll keep writing in the future. And if you ever write something about Civil War I will look forward to that. :)
Gioia chapter 14 . 4/25/2017
Your detailed notes about conditions during the war, facts and trivia peppered in naturally both within your story and in your author's notes, really make this story come alive for me. Thank you very much!
SlytherinAvengerPrincess chapter 19 . 3/17/2017
I don't remember giving you permission to rip my heart out. But by god I love your stories so much. Also the amount of background info you put in them is astonishing.
Rodel Mireth chapter 19 . 3/1/2017
Okay, you made me cry again. This is so freakishly sad and heartbreaking, I can't even. Aggghhh. *Dies*

This whole fanfic is beautifully written and the characterization is excellent. I love it all. Great job!
Rodel Mireth chapter 18 . 2/28/2017
Ugh, I can't even... Steve's reaction is so heartbreakingly sad; I was starting to tear-up slightly when I read this. I'm glad Peggy was there for him.
Rodel Mireth chapter 17 . 2/28/2017
Okay, wow. *Dies of feels* This is freakishly sad and I love it.
Rodel Mireth chapter 15 . 2/28/2017
Okay, I love how Bucky gets Steve to do jobs where Peggy is to try to get them together. XD
Rodel Mireth chapter 13 . 2/27/2017
Aww, this is really sweet. :)
Rodel Mireth chapter 12 . 2/27/2017
Bucky being concerned about Steve and taking care of him is one of the greatest things ever. :D I also love how Bucky and Steve rib and tease each other; it's great. XD

(I went and listened to "Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree" and it's actually pretty catchy; I can see why it was stuck in Bucky's head.)
Rodel Mireth chapter 9 . 2/27/2017