Reviews for A Rare Camaraderie
Rodel Mireth chapter 7 . 2/27/2017
Aww, this is so sweet and sad; Steve being there when Peggy needs him is so nice. I also loved how Bucky was encouraging him from the sidelines. :)
Rodel Mireth chapter 4 . 2/27/2017
Bucky being all worried about Steve getting hurt is so awesome and sweet of him. I love it!
Ellethiriel chapter 19 . 2/25/2017
Ohhhhhhh. *takes breath* This is just... I can't even imagine how horrible it must be to lose two people like that within a few days of each other. My heart is breaking for Peggy. Especially when she imagined them standing there together. :'(

Such a bittersweet ending, but the only way it could have ended, really. Absolutely incredible fic. I loved every minute of it, and it's so becoming my headcanon. Thank you. :)
Ellethiriel chapter 18 . 2/25/2017
My heart tore too when Steve just sobbed like that. Ugggghhh. It was so sweet of Peggy to stay with him through that long, cold night.
Ellethiriel chapter 17 . 2/25/2017
And now I'm dying of feels. I just knew this fic was gonna crush my soul. I'm almost tearing up reading this. Just... gaaaahhhh.

It was nice to have that lighthearted moment thrown in to balance it out, though, when Bucky told Peggy the so-called secret and threatened to haunt them. XD "And I'm not your sister, Barnes." "Not yet you aren't."
Ellethiriel chapter 16 . 2/25/2017
*flails wildly* There's so much adorable fluff I think I'm gonna die. Flustered Steve is the best Steve. And the valentine was the cutest thing. *hugs chapter*
Ellethiriel chapter 15 . 2/24/2017
As always, I love Steve and Bucky's banter. It's written so well. And I always like reading Bucky's POV; you nail it.
Ellethiriel chapter 14 . 2/24/2017
I can't imagine having to leave someone I cared about wounded in the middle of a war zone. Ugh, poor Steve. But that last part with Phillips was rather funny. :P
Ellethiriel chapter 13 . 2/24/2017
I really like that they all cracked up laughing over something not really funny. I do that all the time with my siblings. And I always assumed the barbershop quartet line was just Steve being mildly sarcastic, but I also love the idea of him being a good singer. This chapter is so fluffy and sweet.

Also: "even Dugan's mustache looked pleased" is the best.
Ellethiriel chapter 12 . 2/24/2017
Ouuuuch. That's seriously gotta hurt. Poor Steve.

And "I think both of us are gonna make it through"? NOPE CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS
Ellethiriel chapter 11 . 2/24/2017
I giggled stupidly while reading this. Bucky's just priceless. And I didn't expect Steve to actually kiss her! So adorable!
Ellethiriel chapter 8 . 2/24/2017
(I'm... reviewing this chapter out of order, I know.) This is so cute and sad and hilarious and feelsy. I don't quite know how to deal with it. Bucky's genuine confusion about the two Steves is the best, and he's almost childlike with everything he says, which just yanks all my heartstrings. Poor guy. :(
Ellethiriel chapter 10 . 2/24/2017
I love how Bucky and Peggy show their concern for Steve by basically attacking him. But seriously, this is so sweet. (And my favorite line is "Hide me, Bucky." XD)
Ellethiriel chapter 9 . 2/24/2017
Lol, this was hilarious. "Steve, do try not to take this personally." But honestly, that was smart thinking on Peggy's part, if awkward for everyone involved.
Ellethiriel chapter 7 . 2/23/2017
I love Bucky in this, gesturing at Steve and then "heartlessly" abandoning him. XD Poor Peggy, though. :( *hugs* Steve is so sweet.
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »