Reviews for A Shell of Who She Was
Why don't you update!
xrdft chapter 9 . 6/24/2016
and next ?
Guest chapter 9 . 3/31/2016
Love what I have read so far! I like the idea of Reid/Emily they balance each other out
tannerose5 chapter 9 . 3/31/2016
I so want Emily to be with Reid. They understand each other so well. I don't care about the age difference. They are soulmates. I realize I'm in the minority, but I feel they do belong together. Keep writing.
rjs86 chapter 9 . 3/31/2016
Hey great chapter, it was really very well written, keep up the good work!
hereweare chapter 8 . 3/26/2016
please update soon!
afan chapter 8 . 3/22/2016
o love this story please post a new chapter soon
SRgirl chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
he so desperately wants to protect her and he loves her - whether as friends or more love is there and seeingg a friend in pain is agony
Sanchezashley chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
I'm going I totally ship aaron and Emily write more pleaseeee
SRgirl chapter 7 . 1/11/2016
aww Spencer... see this is why I love him he's nerdy and awkward and adorable and loving - fab chapter
rmpcmfan chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
I love the relationship Emily and Spencer have. She really gets him.
rmpcmfan chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
Ah, the well-intentioned Reid seems to be right but his bluntness backfired and I am sure Hotch didn't help matters.
rmpcmfan chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
If anyone could get it out of Emily it is JJ. She is a good friend.
rmpcmfan chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
I know the pain and guilt is probably making Emily cranky. Hotch is only looking out for her and I hope she lets him know she appreciates it.
Sazzita chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
Sometimes even the greatest fan fics don't get a lot of of reviews. Write because it makes you happy tho from what I've said and the reviews I've seen they arnt really that bad. People are going to wonder where Reid is when he's mentioned but not seen for awhile .

Great chapter keep up the good work!