Reviews for A night of Love
RT89 chapter 15 . 6/30
Loved the story. ok ending, better than those that end with Harry passing on.
zugrian chapter 15 . 6/26
I like this story a lot, but I do have one issue with it.

It seems like many stories that have Padma as a lead or romance tend to put Parvati down as a slut. Part of it makes sense in this story (losing her virginity to protect herself) but was it necessary to insinuate that she's sleeps with pretty much everyone that's interested in her and has group sex regularly?

Love the Padma/Harry relationship though.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 5 . 6/26
I always get a giggle out of you having Neville warn Hermione that Harry tends to get into trouble. I think she knows mate, you can leave off the warning in this case.
moonprincess97524 chapter 15 . 6/20
This is wonderful. I did how ever get a bit confused about the kids in age wise, can you clear that up?
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 6/12
cool
Specky Clarke chapter 15 . 3/20
Another great plot and well written story.
Stormshadow13 chapter 15 . 3/13
Great story. Loved seeing the relationships grow.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 15 . 3/3
Great story hope to see more from you soon.
DontMindMe chapter 15 . 2/20
A lovely story showing that some people can love more than one person and its not always peachy just like all relationships.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 15 . 11/4/2017
A great Story, thank you for sharing
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Well My only thought of the travel why not use Phoenix travel great story enjoy you very much
babiluv22 chapter 14 . 8/23/2017
2nd reading of this story I still like it but I miss Luna
Saissa chapter 15 . 8/18/2017
A small list of which child belongs to which parents would have been helpful. The epilogue was somewhat confusing.

But overall this was a good story. I especially liked the way Padma "got her man" and uncovered a whole heap of others things as well...
PGHammer chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
Okay - who fed the Death Eaters? Apparently most - if not all - suddenly decided to eat death - heaping helpings of it.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2017
I enjoyed the story up to the epilogue, where I was just baffled.