Reviews for The Beauty of Life
This is so good... I NEED MORE
cherryblossomszahime chapter 36 . 6/24
Love the progress on this!
The Solitary Tempest chapter 36 . 6/22
Thankyou for updating! This chapter is so emotional, and finally Sakura was able to feel emotions that was once out of her each. Looking forward for more!
jam99chgo chapter 36 . 6/21
I really want Sakura to stay insanely murder happy. Having her develop a conscious would ruin this.
pendora59 chapter 36 . 6/20
Great chapter!
I hope read more soon.
BOSS02109 chapter 36 . 6/19
shika just dragged me to hell with that line
daliapv.perez chapter 36 . 6/19
Interesante.
Suzululu4moe chapter 36 . 6/19
Why did kakashi knock her out she didn’t actually go on a killing spree... yet . Killing an enemy wouldn’t warrant such a harsh treatment .
AngelAzazel88 chapter 36 . 6/19
Thank you for updating! I’m really wondering what’s gonna happen when Sakura meet hidan or hidan kills asuna because I do wonder who’s side will Sakura pick! Also I absolutely love insane Sakura that knows she’s not right in the head and I wonder how different your stories would be if she was like this in every single one especially how she would act in the one where she is orochimaru’s test subject and her skin is covered in poison!
Kosmas chapter 36 . 6/19
I don't blame Darque being busy with gaming (**)

Great chapter as always!
roxyroxas1313 chapter 36 . 6/19
monster sakura is great but I love this struggle between human and monster. good stuff.
Itachan chapter 36 . 6/19
Shikamaru to the rescue! Oh Sakura
Kragh50 chapter 36 . 6/19
Thanks for the chapter
acetwolf94 chapter 35 . 6/18
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
KRP chapter 29 . 6/3
Just gonna put this out there, but considering Hidan could survive and chat away as a talking, decapitated head, I don't really think things like bloodloss are all that effective against Jashinists; after all, both his head and brain weren't connected to his circulatory system anymore.