Reviews for Lessons Of The Heart
poo-poo-poo chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
wow! you are amazingly gifted!
cf chapter 17 . 6/11/2004
Hey! loved the story! well gtg- found another fic to read :)... happy writing
Fir3fly chapter 17 . 6/8/2004
This story was so good.

It was amazing/

No wonder you got so many reviews.

Anyway,

can us sorto erm

Somehow tell me about roses colour and stuff liek tat

it's really interesting

u can tell me by reviewing me, ::wink wink::

or just put it up on ur latest story and i'll read it.

PS. i added u to the 3 list
xnukix chapter 17 . 6/1/2004
omg...i love this story i love the ending and i love the begnning and everything about it:p lol hehe aw yeye aw that was a cute edning lol yes i should go now and work on my project (im at school and i was reading ur story this moring so i had to finsh i in my comm tech class:D hehe i love it)
xnukix chapter 12 . 5/31/2004
okay i've been reading this story for soo long and i dunno if i left a review but if i didnt its cuz i was too wrapped up in the story that i just kept reading and i couldnt stop...lol yea i got yelled at a few times to get of the comp anywways heres is my super long review to tell you that im in love with this story, :) i was sad this morring cuz of some problems with my friends but this story lifted my spirits up:D hehe i love love love love loove love love love this story:D
draco's angel chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
IT WAS WONDERFUL LOVED IT
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...
Dreaming One chapter 17 . 5/16/2004
*scrunches nose* You should have made Ginny admit it first. But it was a good fic!
Keep Writing!
~May
Dreaming One chapter 12 . 5/15/2004
Okay, Seamus has become sort of semi like-worthy. His reaction to seeing Draco and Ginny kiss the first time was really sweet.
Dreaming One chapter 9 . 5/15/2004
I think it's good that Seamus isn't a fanfave. He's not important to the fic anyway.
I love Blaise! She's so cool...what a great character!
Dreaming One chapter 8 . 5/15/2004
HAHAHA! Oh man, I love that Draco used Hermione's jab about the rose saying he was falling in love to turn the tables and make her feel mortified, even at the expense of his own sanity.
Dreaming One chapter 7 . 5/15/2004
Pfft! It's pretty obvious who it's from, really. lols. Silly Ginny and Hermione!
Dreaming One chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
*shakes head* Gryffindors are so conniving sometimes. Ironic, isn't it?
Reading on...
Dreaming One chapter 5 . 5/15/2004
*smiles* I like Blaise. I like the way you use her to help establish ~Draco's~ characterization, of all things. The things she says tells us a bit more about him. I've always loved that.
Dreaming One chapter 4 . 5/15/2004
Oh yes. Draco will just love that Ginny's excited for her date with Seamus. *smirks*
Dreaming One chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
You know what I like about this fic? It's not flowery and unrealistic. It's straight-forward and organized. Now, the downside to that is that it's a bit difficult for me to become emotionally invested in the plot when I scarcely have a fix on the characters' thoughts and feelings. But, you know. Win some, lose some. ;)
Reading on...