Reviews for Lessons Of The Heart
Luna chapter 7 . 7/21/2004
I love your idea of the rose! Its awsom! GOD your bloody ginies! LOVE IT!
Stphany chapter 6 . 7/21/2004
whoo! That chapter was HOT! LOVE IT!
lily chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
OMG! can this get any batter? I LOVE UR FIC!
Kimy chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
OMG! This fic is just awsom!
pam chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
I LOVE UR FIC MAN! IT AWSOM!
kaubaby652 chapter 17 . 7/20/2004
I think you should write a sequel. I love you fanfic it was wonderful. I'm trying to write my own but, I'm having writer's block at the moment.
Aarathi chapter 16 . 7/19/2004
Yeah, definatly put a sequel...even though I don't like Seamus and Blaise pairing(I was rooting for Harry Blaise ::grins wickedly:: ... I love family wars, Slyth. and Gryff. pairings...Seamus I'll get back to you)
meheeners chapter 17 . 7/5/2004
I've spent the last two or so hours in front of the computer reading this, and I have to say it's one of the best DG fics I've ever read. And I can say without envy that you DESERVE every one of those 990 or so reviews. You're a great author, and if you post another fic I'll make sure to read and review it )
ronnie chapter 17 . 6/27/2004
this is a great story! is there a sequel? it would be really nice to have a closure (u know a look into the future)
poo-poo-poo chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
wow! you are amazingly gifted!
cf chapter 17 . 6/11/2004
Hey! loved the story! well gtg- found another fic to read :)... happy writing
Fir3fly chapter 17 . 6/8/2004
This story was so good.

It was amazing/

No wonder you got so many reviews.

Anyway,

can us sorto erm

Somehow tell me about roses colour and stuff liek tat

it's really interesting

u can tell me by reviewing me, ::wink wink::

or just put it up on ur latest story and i'll read it.

PS. i added u to the 3 list
xnukix chapter 17 . 6/1/2004
omg...i love this story i love the ending and i love the begnning and everything about it:p lol hehe aw yeye aw that was a cute edning lol yes i should go now and work on my project (im at school and i was reading ur story this moring so i had to finsh i in my comm tech class:D hehe i love it)
xnukix chapter 12 . 5/31/2004
okay i've been reading this story for soo long and i dunno if i left a review but if i didnt its cuz i was too wrapped up in the story that i just kept reading and i couldnt stop...lol yea i got yelled at a few times to get of the comp anywways heres is my super long review to tell you that im in love with this story, :) i was sad this morring cuz of some problems with my friends but this story lifted my spirits up:D hehe i love love love love loove love love love this story:D
draco's angel chapter 1 . 5/16/2004