Reviews for Lessons Of The Heart
Zoey chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
I'm loving the story:)
shinystar19yay chapter 17 . 10/4/2009
This story was really sweet- and not too cliche which was nice.

Good job!
frik1000 chapter 17 . 6/13/2009
a short but sweet story, worth the time to read.
Simi chapter 12 . 3/3/2009
AWESOME! I LUV IT!
DarlingDearestDeadForever chapter 17 . 1/30/2009
Oh I love it! haha,actually when I realised that blaise was a girl in this one, I thought it was going to get weird, but I think it's better that he's a girl here!
Anna Scathach chapter 17 . 12/25/2008
nice fic
Alyss Ashworth chapter 17 . 11/23/2008
O_O Wow, that was crazy good! I love reading well written D/G fics _
The Sins Of Fate chapter 17 . 9/28/2008
That wa so sweet...I love on.
Malicity chapter 17 . 7/2/2008
OMG! One of my faves! I loved this story! Your writing and ideas are fantastic, and I love the story line... Anyways, I hope to read more of your work! Molly
luvtheweasleys chapter 17 . 3/7/2008
The ending was a bit rushed, and seems a bit unfinished...there were spelling errors, but I enjoyed reading it. How about a "five years from now" story...?
luvtheweasleys chapter 13 . 3/7/2008
I find it oddly refreshing that you ask your readers on their opinions on how they would like the story to proceed. Your plot is good, I do think it moved a little quickly, and I would like to see more emotion from Ginny...More time "away from Quidditch" with Draco...and I bet I wish you would right a sequel...I do like your writing, and your ability to tell a story, just don't forget to include the details, the reasons, and the thought processes behind your characters...Great job.
Murgy31 chapter 17 . 2/25/2008
Great Story!
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 17 . 1/30/2008
wow.

this fic was very masterfully written - and the strength of it comes from your characters!

the characters to fit in well with the original text and that helped the believability of your story...

what was really good about this fic was that it wasn't tackily done and that - is frankly - a great pleasure to read.

the rose you incorporated - the lessons - the weed... it all worked well together and the final chapter with the exchange of feelings was allowed to be read without cringing because of all your clear phrasing good charactersation from the previous chapters.

BIG THUMBS UP!
lensman chapter 17 . 12/3/2007
Great story. I know you finished this more than 4 years ago, but I just found it and read it.

Thanks for the great read.
Elle chapter 17 . 10/21/2007
This is such a well written story! Going to my favorites. U just need an epilouge. Well done!
1,118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »