Reviews for Lessons Of The Heart
siriusforeva chapter 17 . 9/22/2007
Very good story!
lilaya chapter 17 . 9/11/2007
this story is so nice and sweet and funny. I actually sat down and read the whole thing in one sitting...actually, I think i should be doing my homework which i neglected because of your wonderful story.
m-girls chapter 17 . 8/29/2007
aw really cute, great writing
Chat-Chan chapter 17 . 8/26/2007
This story was amazing. :) Very original! I enjoyed it every much. :)
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 17 . 8/19/2007
Daaww! I absolutely LOVE this fic! It's so cute! :D And another adds to the favorites pile!
LoveInuYashaAndFluffyLove chapter 17 . 7/29/2007
:O:O:O:O

AWESOME

i love this story muchly
deadly-bliss chapter 17 . 7/26/2007
Aw! Your bored with them! XD Thats not good [for others like me]! Aw well, its time to wander.
deadly-bliss chapter 16 . 7/25/2007
Oh, no! This is the second LAST chapter! (x.
deadly-bliss chapter 15 . 7/25/2007
Ginny felt as though she were about to faint from shock and dejection. “Girlfriend?”

“Yes. Millicent, my love, come over here for a second!”

Oddly enough, that made me laugh. I mean, it made me imagine those funky, cliched scenes from comedies, yknow? Although, I cant believe nobody noticed the Nimbus 2oo1.
deadly-bliss chapter 14 . 7/25/2007
Oh, shyt! I didnt expect THEM to tell her! Like... Wow! I agree with Ginny, Lavender, and Parvati though; Dracos yummy!
deadly-bliss chapter 13 . 7/25/2007
Wha... Hermiones not arguing! Wow!
deadly-bliss chapter 12 . 7/25/2007
OH NO! This story is almost OVER! I need to reember to check your profile! -scribbles on hand-
deadly-bliss chapter 11 . 7/25/2007
What, no Blaise? She was starting to grow on me. -pouts- Hey look at that! They had their first kiss! -chews on pickle-
deadly-bliss chapter 10 . 7/25/2007
Oh! Are the gonna snog yet? Theyre so cute together! .
deadly-bliss chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
3) Draco is yummy.

Yes, Draco is yummy. -nods, nods- I hate how they made him this total ass-wipe in the movies...

Blaise isnt going to tell her... is she? That...That would make a pretty interesting story... Huh... Wow.
1,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »