Reviews for Lessons Of The Heart
deadly-bliss chapter 8 . 7/25/2007
[ “That’s not funny,” Draco mumbled again. “Not funny at all.”

Blaise dropped her fork onto the table with a clatter. “That’s it,” she exclaimed, grabbing her book bag. “I’m sick of this rubbish!”

Draco watched with astonished eyes as Blaise stood up and slid off of the bench and very quickly made her way towards Ginny. “Blaise!,” Draco yelped, trying to get her attention, but not wanting to draw too much attention to himself. Crabbe and Goyle looked at him curiously. He ignored them and buried his face in his hands just as Blaise reached the red-head. ]

When I read this, the first thing I thought was 'Oh Shyt!' XD

Then again, did Draco just admit to something in the end? O.o
deadly-bliss chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
[ Draco scowled. “Sarcasm will get you-”

“Everywhere?,” she broke in.

“Damn straight,” he grumbled. There was another silence between the two of them, but somehow, Draco realized with surprise, it wasn’t awkward. ]

Haha, I love that part! The rose idea is totally awesome, too! Honestly, its kinda obvious who its from!
deadly-bliss chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
Damnit! People overhear the stupidest things! WHY? Damnit, why? But then again, if he didnt overhear, the story would be shorter...
deadly-bliss chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
Aww, the neding was kinda sweet! The peck on the cheek thing, wow... That made me laugh, I swear! No offense! None inteded. This chapter was pretty sweet... :)
deadly-bliss chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
... Stupid Seamus! How DARE he! Like AUGH!

Haha, wow, I am such a hater sometimes...!
deadly-bliss chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
Aww! Hes changing! Ive got to admit, I liked it when he was a total jerk sometimes, but people change right?
deadly-bliss chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
[ Blaise Zabini, a very pretty Slytherin in Malfoy’s year came up behind him and placed her hands on his shoulders, before leaning over and whispering something in his ear. He grinned and said something back to her, than tossed his napkin onto the table and followed Blaise out of the hall. ]

... Didnt Ms. Rowling say Blaise was a boy? Oh, well. I can imagine that Blaise is a girl, a mighty pretty one at that! :) Interesting story so far!
deadly-bliss chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Yay!

[Malfoy laughed. “You think that was fast?” He seemed to be contemplating something. “Get on,” he finally said.

“What?,” Ginny questioned. There was still a dull pain thudding through her whole body and now Draco Malfoy wanted her to get on his broom? Maybe she had hit her head…]

I love that part!
reader chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
blaise zambini is a guy
LeeeB chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
good chapter
MackSmackWpEsBg chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
hey, Love the story. Just wanted to tell you that. I can't wait to find out what happens. But I have a question. What does she mean that the rose changes with his emotions?

Mack Smack
xXCarMinaXx chapter 17 . 3/28/2007
Hey! very nice story i liked it you should write a sequel...
Chia89 chapter 17 . 3/19/2007
so...so...so...i dont know, what can i say to such a grear, good, sweet, cute, whatever story?

I LOVE THIS FIC
Chia89 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
great great great great great .
Kylie chapter 17 . 3/15/2007
You know, I read this fic ages ago and have been looking for it for the past couple of months (for a blast for the past thing!) and it's still great! Not only how you've developed the relationship between D and G but having a rose change colour depending on the person's feelings? How sweet! :D
1,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »